Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Out-of-favour Manchester City goalkeeper Shay Given says he would be willing to move to the Championship on loan in order to gain match sharpness.

DO we have any chance of getting him o no not with the current board we don't .:mad:

Shay Given would cost around 40/50 thousand a week in wages, I would be pissed off with this signing in all honesty, great keeper one of the best but when we coule better spend the money, his loan would end up costing around 1.5million+ definitely not worth it.

Out-of-favour Manchester City goalkeeper Shay Given says he would be willing to move to the Championship on loan in order to gain match sharpness.

DO we have any chance of getting him o no not with the current board we don't .:mad:

Why would one of the best keepers in the Premiership come to a mid-table Derby team?

If you actually believe we could get this type of player in, you're a fool. This isn't Football Manager, and even then he'd probably still say no.

Austin. Awhh damn he has already gone for a price we could afford.

Waghorn. Awhh damn he won't come to Derby even though he isn't first choice at fester.

Adam Le Fondre. Nooo, he doesn't even score anymore apart from today to stop his long goal drought.

Parkin. Awhh damn he went for 100k and we didn't even move in for him. I could of bought him for us.

Mattock on loan he is young and a left back. Awhh damn he has gone to a club worse off then ours and we didn't even move.

I think you get the point where this is going.

Austin. Awhh damn he has already gone for a price we could afford.

Waghorn. Awhh damn he won't come to Derby even though he isn't first choice at fester.

Adam Le Fondre. Nooo, he doesn't even score anymore apart from today to stop his long goal drought.

Parkin. Awhh damn he went for 100k and we didn't even move in for him. I could of bought him for us.

Mattock on loan he is young and a left back. Awhh damn he has gone to a club worse off then ours and we didn't even move.

I think you get the point where this is going.

But what are you trying to say?

Archived