Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skysports.com understands two Championship clubs are battling it out to sign Burnley striker Chris Iwelumo.

Iwelumo came close to joining Preston last week, but the deal fell through after terms could not be agreed.

Burnley are believed to be willing to let Iwelumo move on having brought in Charlie Austin from Swindon.

Two mystery Championship clubs are now thought to have expressed an interest in Scottish international Iwelumo following the collapse of his switch to Deepdale.

Iwelumo's suitors face a race against time to tie up a deal for the big forward before the transfer window closes at 11pm on Monday

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6714079,00.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQJtViqs1Bo

hope its not us have a gander at this:eek:

You know it is a bad miss when the culprit looks on in shock as the ball misses the target. This is exactly what Scotland striker Chris Iwelumo is doing in this photograph. He had a gilt-edged chance to score the winning goal against Norway on his international debut. But it did not quite pan out that way as the video below shows.

The Wolves striker said: “I’m obviously gutted. I had a big chance and I should put them away so I’m disappointed. I just have to bounce back and keep positive. I was confident and I put my foot out and it hit the heel. I’m gutted. But I’m a big character and I’ll take that one on the chin and move on.†Rob Parker

Danny Invincible is worth signing just for his name

He'll need invincibility soon I imagine, isn't he up on a rape charge? It's either him of David Goodwillie at Dundee United.

I remember he had a brilliant last name, so it's one of those two.

I really havnt got a problem with trying to find a non league gem,the trouble comes when you try to find 11 at once,it is time to splash a bit of cash im not talking untold millions but surely with our owners wealth 5/6 mill is not beyond them?

Archived