Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'll be Waghorne.

Unused sub for Leicester today who played...

07 Gallagher

24 Yakubu

37 Vassell (Dyer 62)

Typically if he did come to us on loan, he won't be able to play against them next Sat!!!

If it is him then hopefully we'll still be able to sign another striker before Fester

A close source to the club has informed me that robbie fowler has been traing with derby county with a view to coming here on loan until the start of the A league in australia and greg pearson is ment to be the solution to derbys pacey strikers problem

A close source to the club has informed me that robbie fowler has been traing with derby county with a view to coming here on loan until the start of the A league in australia and greg pearson is ment to be the solution to derbys pacey strikers problem

I will be absoloutely flabbergasted at either of those, particularly because Greg Pearson would never be allowed to be loaned out of Burton.

Nicky Law at Rotherham

Seems like a good and realistic player, seems to have a good assist record, plays on the wing and only 22. Seems to have gotten good praise from managers before, Boro and Blackpool rumored to have had a look at him with a rumored 150k bid from Blackpool turned down, surely the board could offer 300-400k after the recent transfers.

Nicky Law at Rotherham

Seems like a good and realistic player, seems to have a good assist record, plays on the wing and only 22. Seems to have gotten good praise from managers before, Boro and Blackpool rumored to have had a look at him with a rumored 150k bid from Blackpool turned down, surely the board could offer 300-400k after the recent transfers.

Huge flaw there mate, the word 'winger'. We may be using 4-4-2 but we don't seem to be going for wingers again currently.

what rollocks i'll eat me own legs with garlic butter if that pair sign:eek:

a close source to the club has informed me that robbie fowler has been traing with derby county with a view to coming here on loan until the start of the a league in australia and greg pearson is ment to be the solution to derbys pacey strikers problem

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah

hahahahah

ha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah

hahahahah

ha

AHAHAHAHA.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa. hahaha.

Hehe. Ha.

Archived