Pride Park Atmosphere - Pls Read and Take Action.

therams69

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think sitting where away fans are will be louder because of the steel wall and the way the roof is above carrys the sound better. Sat in the kop at Liverpool and alot of there noise reverberates off the enclosed steel sides

Palace started there 'ultras' style group last season at the same time as Nick and the NSBA guys, if not long before. It was quite a small group originally. Palace have been allowed to blossom and their support has most definitely improved as a result, whereas Derby fans have been held back and ignored. Not just by the club but by a lot of nay sayers on this forum and I'm sure others.

gotta correct you there and say that our ultras have been going for 7 years, officially formed in 2005

gotta correct you there and say that our ultras have been going for 7 years, officially formed in 2005

Fair enough pal, respect whats going on with Palace. Fantastic support, could hear you all the way through the game on the radio.

Are you in communications with any Derby fans? Maybe you or somebody involved with the Palace ultras could advise Derby how to go about it?

The Palace game was their special away day though- they nominated it months ago as the day everyone would turn up and basically go bananas- would be interesting to see what the away following is normally like. Glad they all shuffled off home with no points!

• 4 weeks later...

Come on then, I see nicks been on the forum today?

Yeah cheers for that Trooper!!!

Sure something will be said this week in writing.

Looking good though I am sure, you only have to read what a certain two people have said at the open forums to understand what the announcement maybe about.

Archived