Pride Park Atmosphere - Pls Read and Take Action.

therams69

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vista Print offer free buisness cards ... Worded right could get all the info on to one ... Dont know how many you get though???

Mmmm, that's an idea - it wouldn't need much wording but the site for signing it is the obvious must. Dish em out, that's step 1 done, step 2, count the loads that come in and then the hard bit, getting the yes vote from the various stumbling blocks.

Just a question, what about non-internet based petition, why not get people to sign on match days? You would get most in the south east corner to sign up and probably fair representation from other parts of the ground as well.

He'd be better off asking the 4 blocks that are going to be evicted from the East Stand, they're the ones who are going to kick up the most fuss.

He'd be better off asking the 4 blocks that are going to be evicted from the East Stand, they're the ones who are going to kick up the most fuss.

Who said there would be 4 blocks evicted? And how do you know they are going to kick up the most fuss? From what I understand the majority want this move.

Lets take the Stoke game as an example, only 50 odd ST holders were moved. This is where in my opinion the segregation should start for away fans.

Actually I wasn't joking.

If you count up how many blocks the away fans need, count back from the gangway between the 'D' and the 'E' in the south stand, it takes you to around the edge of the penalty area, 2 blocks in the top tier of the East stand, and two blocks in the bottom.

That's an awful lot of people you've got to convince that they'll be better off sitting in the south stand.

Actually I wasn't joking.

If you count up how many blocks the away fans need, count back from the gangway between the 'D' and the 'E' in the south stand, it takes you to around the edge of the penalty area, 2 blocks in the top tier of the East stand, and two blocks in the bottom.

That's an awful lot of people you've got to convince that they'll be better off sitting in the south stand.

To be fair its just not me that needs to convince fans. I have opened it up into the domain, general census being that this is the best thing for the football club to do. I think certain fans views will be taken into consideration and so they should be but they have to do what is best for the overall atmosphere of the stadium.

Unfortunately Curb I am in no position to be counting up and down gangways and working out the exacts seat / row numbers etc. I could probably go into PPS and do this but the club have more than enough qualified officials for this to be done and probably can do it alot quicker than what I can.

All I am suggesting is that the away fans are relocated to the SE Corner area with a behind the goal 'Kop' style stand where the vocal support should be encouraged to be together.

And to just clarify the away fans only need 10% as a matter of rule and 15% for cup games. In real life terms how many fans actually bring the full allocation of away fans to Pride Park. This is 3300 and 4800 as a rough guess.

Archived