Derby County v Stoke City

uttoxram75

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0 shots on target for 90 mins.

Totally outsung by away fans. Ward was booed at home. Great one.

you on about the stoke fans booing him???

everything else im not even going to dignify with an answer because quite frankly i cant be arsed.

This is exactly what is wrong with football fans today want it/demand it now attitude

I think having 0 shots on target (a PG blockshot doesn't count) and around 43% possession at home to Stoke dispells the myth that some of our players could hack it in the PL in this moment of time..

Ward looked good for 15 minutes, Hendrick was tidy and Roberts defended well.. Other than that, an average NPC performance = comfortably beaten by a PL team.

No complaints from me.. We just need to invest in the summer on creative players as our only danger man is Ward.. We had nothing down the middle or the right and Callum Ball isn't the sort of striker to stretch teams.. Today we perhaps missed Theo.

0 shots on target for 90 mins.

Totally outsung by away fans. Ward was booed at home. Great one.

Stats say 1 shot on target. Sounds poor anyway glad I didnt go.

I just hope we were saving ourselves for the league games this week. Why else was Davies not on the bench at least?

Straight forward win for Stoke, we played some pretty passing football for twenty minutes in the first half, and were crap second half.

What the f*** Fielding was doing for the second goal I dont know.

May have been different if Hendrick had not missed that sitter first half, how can you not at least hit the target from that distance under no pressure, bad miss.

We saw today just how good our midfield is ,mmm.

Still Stoke are Premier League, and they showed it, it was a stroll in the park for them, they did not need the long throw .

Lets get things into perspective.

Young inexperienced team, lacking a physical presence, held there own for large portions of the game. We lack that experience up front, most definitely, otherwise we'd have opened up more chances and got some shots off.

We're turning into a decent footballing team, just needs time and a few more additions.

We all expected them to be physical, that they were, mardy as well. Disappointed in Shackell, expected him to man up for this game, failed. Concrete for feet as well.

All in all, I'm happy.

you on about the stoke fans booing him???

everything else im not even going to dignify with an answer because quite frankly i cant be arsed.

This is exactly what is wrong with football fans today want it/demand it now attitude

ive just wached it online.all i could hear was stoke singing.Derby didnt have a shot on target.We alsoseemed to try to defend a 2-0 defecit.

We're going to concentrate on the league!

Yes I hope so. To be fair Stoke arent going to get into Champions Leage but they might win the Cup, especially with the Manchester teams out of it now. We areent going to win teh Cup but we might get into the playoffs

Big difference is with the bench; they had Jones and so on on the bench, we had Ben Davies.

We cant afford to have players injured, Stoke can.

We played pretty well for an hour, then tired against a dirty physical team. Played some decent football and the midfield were good.

Shackell looked out of his depth but everyone else was ok or good.

Don't see why people feel the need to belittle the team after that display.

Don't understand playing 1 unexperienced kid up front against a team of brutes

Don't understand why we wouldn't just go for it with 2 up top and attack, if we still lose at least we gave it a good go

Don't understand what the point in bringing Buxton for 5mins at the end of every game

Yes we played well at times considering the opposition and the age/experience of this team

Yes the ref could of done abit better

Yes we played a Premiership team

Yes it's only a tin pot cup and the leagues more important anyhow

Will I slit my wrists tonight? nah

Will we smash Forest next week? obviously

Don't understand playing 1 unexperienced kid up front against a team of brutes

Don't understand why we wouldn't just go for it with 2 up top and attack, if we still lose at least we gave it a good go

Don't understand what the point in bringing Buxton for 5mins at the end of every game

Yes we played well at times considering the opposition and the age/experience of this team

Yes the ref could of done abit better

Yes we played a Premiership team

Yes it's only a tin pot cup and the leagues more important anyhow

Will I slit my wrists tonight? nah

Will we smash Forest next week? obviously

To the tune of Rule Britania 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='B)' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

lack of physical presence in midfield and seriously short of fire power up front most people have been saying Stoke will be to strong for the team we have at the mo and they were they wouldn't look out of place in a rugby game they have some proper hench lads (not talking about there hefty fans either)

just boils my pee pee that when we loose we go through the same negativity over and over again.

Archived