Derby County v Stoke City

uttoxram75

Mark Clattenburg is the referee for this game.

Please be joking. Please.

The worse referee in the world. Including Atwell.

This one could be 8-8, 0-0, 5-0 to either side... Depends on his medication.

I'd rather Pulis referee the game.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably means there will be a stream for all of you tight gits not getting a ticket.

It's live on russian TV "Sport 1".

[size=4]18:55[/size]

[size=4]Футбол. Кубок Англии. 1/16 финала. "Дерби Каунти" - "Сток Сити". Прямая трансляция [/size]

[url=http://news.sportbox.ru/video?channel=all&time=1327764456]http://news.sportbox...time=1327764456

Prepare to enjoy majority of the possesion, we love to watch teams pass it around. Infact we often give you the ball, just so you can pass around at the back for a bit.

Then we hoof it up and score. I sometimes wonder how we do it.

In the championship "Hoofing it up" is to some degree normal. Far more used to it than the Premiership nancy's. Bring it on. We have a couple of centre halfs who eat "Hoofs" for breakfast!

1-2 Ball bags a quick 1, but huth plays to his name and hoofs 1 that Frank comes for but Jerome does a maradonna and punches the ball into the net, then Etherington does another Maradonna and goes on a run from the half way line takes everyone on but Bryson takes him out from behind, last man just outside the box (like what england should have done that day) etherington picks himself up and puts the resulting free kick top corner and many claim it is the best free kick they have seen ever. Derby then with 10 men play the last 15 mins in the stoke final third have 2 goals disallowed a la sausagewell and a stone wall penalty denied after woodgate rugby tackles theo after he he beats him for pace and is about to slot the ball in the top corner. Of the stand.

1-2 Ball bags a quick 1, but huth plays to his name and hoofs 1 that Frank comes for but Jerome does a maradonna and punches the ball into the net, then Etherington does another Maradonna and goes on a run from the half way line takes everyone on but Bryson takes him out from behind, last man just outside the box (like what england should have done that day) etherington picks himself up and puts the resulting free kick top corner and many claim it is the best free kick they have seen ever. Derby then with 10 men play the last 15 mins in the stoke final third have 2 goals disallowed a la sausagewell and a stone wall penalty denied after woodgate rugby tackles theo after he he beats him for pace and is about to slot the ball in the top corner. Of the stand.

Thanks. Saves me going 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

We are doomed. Mark Lawrenson has gone for a Derby win!

The 'A52 derby' is a free hit for Derby County as far as I'm concerned. They would love to win and will give it a good go, but will not be too bothered if they lose.

I'm going to go for a bit of a surprise result here, because Stoke manager Tony Pulis will rotate his squad and there will be a decent crowd which will help the Rams too.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Archived