Derby County v Stoke City

uttoxram75

At the end of the day I never expected us to beat Stoke anyway. They're just the sort of team we struggle against as we're neither big nor physical. Given a choice of today or Tuesday for a result I'd go Tuesday every time. I'm just glad we didn't get any more injuries or bookings.

Surprised our entire team from today isn't crippled for life after playing the dirty stokys.

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there any off field trouble doe's anyone know.....?

It kicked off outside the train station after. Not entirely sure what but they were fighting in the middle of the road. There was a row of police with batons out stopping some derby fans outside the vic getting to the stoke fans.

You were the worst team, by a country mile. as you said you had 0 shots on target, care to elaborate how this is playing us off the pitch. OK, fair enough you had some possession from about the 20th minute until half time, that's it though. Also for the last 20 minutes, you hardly even got into our half, Pennant, and Fuller were too busy taking the piss.

i was talking about my hockey team not derby, it was just a parallel to how things can go. I didnt even listen to the game today, so im not sure what happened. what i was saying is you can be the best team on the pitch and not have one shot on target. i want people to chill out about one loss.

If Clough had announced that we were going to play with 5 in the mid-field I wouldn't have gone. The build up to the match I was given the impression we were going to give it a go, shame. Lied to so we'd turn up. Thats honestly the only thing that bothered me, I couldn't give a crap about the game until Clough started to build it up. Why say he was going to give it a go then put 5 in the mid-field?!!?!?!?!? AGHH

My post has gone, the moderators must be bitter too.

Why all the hate?

Was fun today but you could do with a few more singing than that little corner, not very loud and quite embarassing.

No hate but personal comments to our forum members will not be tolerated. Either put up or shut up.

Hi de hi.

No hate but personal comments to our forum members will not be tolerated. Either put up or shut up.

Hi de hi.

Really, are you being serious? So i cant say someone is funny 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> what the all mighty ****

You derby fans are funny.

Can't be bothered to read above but from where I was sitting Stoke looked a really dirty team. They were supposed to be physical. If physical means they went down easy and left their studs in tackles then yes they were physical.

The ref had a poor game, they got away with a lot.

Overall I thought we played well against a very good team, chances were hard to come by because of the way they played.

Also think the Stoke fans were poor in the way they got hyped up about playing a team a league below them. Was no need to cause trouble in town, or jizz their pants about beating a team 20 places below them. And to the stoke fan who thought he was hard by shoulder barging me for no reason, I hope you enjoyed eating the road when you tripped over your own feet whilst trying to act all hard.

I agree. There was also a 30ish year old stokie that shoulder barged my brother, then tried to start a fight with him and he's only a small 16 year old lad. They're just pathetic fans in my opinion.

I agree. There was also a 30ish year old stokie that shoulder barged my brother, then tried to start a fight with him and he's only a small 16 year old lad. They're just pathetic fans in my opinion.

Any violence is bad - but Stoke fans even booed the Derby ball boys. What's that about?

wish u'd stop doing that lady..as soon as I reply to the chipeaters..their post as been removed..makes my comments look even

dafter than they actually are 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' />

Never heard that before, just calling us anything you want i see?

That's ****, but im sure it wasn't all 5,500 of us who did it.

Archived