Guy Moussi

Alph

someone asked Tyson on twitter about Moussi coming to derby, just said he might be re-joining and asked how good he was, and tyson responded with 'very good'

surely if there was nothing in it he would of said 'good player but not likely happening'

I'm letting myself get carried away, but apart from Bloomingdale saying neigh, it looks like its a likely possibility!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So to add to the Daily Mirror story we've got Tyson saying he's a very good player.

Hmmmmm......sorry going to need more than that to make me get the baking tray out.

Ye have little faith, there is something very iffy about this.

we'll just have to wait and see, I am confident if we want him, he would be a Derby player though!

So to add to the Daily Mirror story we've got Tyson saying he's a very good player.

Hmmmmm......sorry going to need more than that to make me get the baking tray out.

Also Steve Maclaren saying one thing Forest dont want is for him to sign for Derby.

I think Rams are after him, are talking to him; whether he will sign only time will tell.

Check out his twitter page, forest fans giving him a hard time even though he tweeted it'll be done this week. Responding to a tweet from Mark Arthur also, @moussi85

Looks like he will sign for florist soon, but i not sure if i read correctly but he said he was in Derby recently...

Yeah an interesting tweet to Mark Arthur 10 mins ago...

"my choose to extend my career at Forest was in jeopardy because of Mr Arthur. He want me to take much less salary to pay Reid?"

He is treading on thin ice by putting that information into the public domain. Think he will resign for Forest though!!

Everyone seems to be saying on Facebook that he's signing for us tomorrow.

Been somewhere with Glick over the last couple of days apparently.

Maybe nothing, but we'll have to wait and see, I suppose.

Would be another great coup from the management-persuasion team, they must be doing something right.

Would be another great coup from the management-persuasion team, they must be doing something right.

yes i been reading that, hope its true!!

Before this story broke I was told that Glick was booked to take Moussi to Breadsall Priory, appears this may have been true.

Archived