Guy Moussi

Alph

The person I got the info of is a reliable source but not the most knowledgable when it comes to football. Moussi is pretty unmistakable but Cohen could have been mixed up with anyone!

Never mind mate. You answered while i was typing.

Cheers :)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was this before or after chris cohen was running his ******** off in pre season training?!

I hope this is true actually; you wont have been given permission to talk to cohen as he is so important to our team and under contract so i guess we will see you infront of the fa for an illegal approach ;)

Honestly, you guys aint half getting carried away!

Never mind mate. You answered while i was typing.

Cheers :)

This is the first time I have mentioned the Moussi bit so that rumour was not started by me!

The source was someone who works at Breadsall Priory.

The only reason I am wary is I have not seen it mentioned anywhere else.

Was this before or after chris cohen was running his ******** off in pre season training?!

I hope this is true actually; you wont have been given permission to talk to cohen as he is so important to our team and under contract so i guess we will see you infront of the fa for an illegal approach ;)

Can't be true if he was trying in pre season training then!

As I said in my original post I don't for one minute believe it but was just saying why I hadn't posted what I had heard about Moussi.

And I to be honest I don't care whether he is under contract or not, it is obvious that you are looking to offload players to get your ridiculous wage bill and ridiculous level of debt down.

IF it's true, who says we didn't have permission?

If if if we got the two, we'd have Bailey, Bryson, Green, Moussi and Cohen all gunning for 2/3 midfield spots.. Not short of competition!

Knew I should not have posted the Cohen bit! I hate posting rumours as invariably you end up with egg on your face or being shot down by the 'told you so' brigade!

Can't be true if he was trying in pre season training then!

As I said in my original post I don't for one minute believe it but was just saying why I hadn't posted what I had heard about Moussi.

And I to be honest I don't care whether he is under contract or not, it is obvious that you are looking to offload players to get your ridiculous wage bill and ridiculous level of debt down.

Oh because derby are rolling in money and have the money to buy chris cohen! ;) Moose has some possibility to it mate but the cohen one is complete rubbish and like i said would be an illegal approach because forest do not have to sell and would not sanction such moves (Mcclaren didnt want to lose moose to derby so he definately wont wana lose cohen to cohen).

We have only offloaded the players we can do without and are replaceable; im informed that things are seriously starting to happen with regards to transfers so we should see a busy week............ hopefully! lol

IF it's true, who says we didn't have permission?

Well its not true mate and you wouldnt have permission. You really think that forest would sell one of their most consistent performers? Especially when we rejected a fee of over £3 million not so long ago; you cant offer that sort of fee.

Oh because derby are rolling in money and have the money to buy chris cohen! ;) Moose has some possibility to it mate but the cohen one is complete rubbish and like i said would be an illegal approach because forest do not have to sell and would not sanction such moves (Mcclaren didnt want to lose moose to derby so he definately wont wana lose cohen to cohen).

We have only offloaded the players we can do without and are replaceable; im informed that things are seriously starting to happen with regards to transfers so we should see a busy week............ hopefully! lol

Depends what you call rolling in money...but we are certainly not £65million in debt like some clubs.

As I said at the start of my post I do not believe the Cohen part of the rumour either based on the fact that I think he would cost more than we could afford.

Please don't come on here telling us that it would be an illegal approach though because Im sure you have no idea.

Well its not true mate and you wouldnt have permission. You really think that forest would sell one of their most consistent performers? Especially when we rejected a fee of over £3 million not so long ago; you cant offer that sort of fee.

Once again you have no idea of what we could or couldnt offer so please dont try and post it as fact!

We didnt think you would let Moussi and Earnshaw (two of your best players) run down their contracts and leave on frees, so it goes to show how much we can predict about what your club will or won't do.

Depends what you call rolling in money...but we are certainly not £65million in debt like some clubs.

As I said at the start of my post I do not believe the Cohen part of the rumour either based on the fact that I think he would cost more than we could afford.

Please don't come on here telling us that it would be an illegal approach though because Im sure you have no idea.

Indeed, why are you on here Tricky? Not enough to talk about on your home boards? :rolleyes:

Calm down and have a drink Tricky, you're beginning to sound a bit shrill mate!

I reckon your mate has got the Cohen bit wrong though tbh.

And don't worry. Most posters on here know your not a WUM looking to spread pointless gossip. Those people are usually pretty easy to spot.

But i do think your mate has got it wrong. I doubt Cohen would be at the stage of negotiating personal terms without anyone getting a sniff of it. He's under contract, so if there was an offer accepted i doubt it's go unmentioned at all. No matter how reliable the story or who ran with it, someone would of picked up on the bid to Forest i reckon.

Also, Cohen would be worth a few quid i'd imagine. It is possible we'd buy a player for over a million. But i doubt we'd be able to put together the sort of offer to interest Forest for a valuable first teamer. Like i said, not impossible, but it'd be a massive shock!!

I believe your source has said what he's said. He probably believes he saw Cohen. But i think he may have got it wrong. All the odds stack up.

You said yourself he's not really big on football. Maybe it was a personal trainer or something for Moussi?

I just hope it was Moussi he saw for certain.

If we don't get Moussi now Daveo will be ripping some people who've tried to nail this transfer on. :D;)

Archived