Guy Moussi

Alph

I heard they accepted a 2.5 mil offer in order to supplement Andy Ried's pie bill.

Seriously though. None of us know how much we have to spend. i suspect it's not alot more - but none of us can be certain. (Even TT!)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't be so harsh on 'em Staffie.

Its probably just the players agents trying to get a move to a bigger club.

Happens all the time.

Fair shout there - would probably love playing in front of big crowds week in, week out, especially for a club that knows how to win in the playoffs.....

It's been said we're not interested again and all the noise about this transfer is from his agent who has contacted the club, I'm officially giving up on this because 1) it's left me baffled, we need a defensive midfielder and he clearly would be open to a move so what's the problem, he has every thing we have said to be looking for and 2) hanging on to any hope seems more and more likely i'll be disappointed sooner rather than later...

I know Eustace has been mentioned, but I can't see Watford letting go since they have took a huge battering to their squad in the recent month then losing their captain is surely the last thing on their mind.

Bowyer another name mentioned for that position has just joined Ipswich, how true that rumour was is anyones guess, although Kev did pop up with his name but since the board change, could of been any tom or jerry claiming to be him.

so at the minute I am literally at a loss, I feel Moussi would be a decent signing for us, perhaps Eustace can offer more in terms of leadership and consistency but the chance of him coming our way at this very moment seems to be on a similar scale as us signing owen, or van bronkhorst due to his importance at Watford, especially as they're left to the bare minimum.

Rumours on twit about a 4 yr deal for Moussi, I'd be annoyed at such as long contract for a player who has a dodgy injury record and isn't that good on the ball anyway.

The chances that the above being true range from 0 to zero percent.

have to in a way agree with this.

Bossed both games against us last season. Just what we need in my opinion.

I always thought he was like their reserve midfielder so I am not saying he is **** but he has aways seemed it to me becuase I never saw him play alot of games for them or score or get assists or have his performances credited.

I always thought he was like their reserve midfielder so I am not saying he is **** but he has aways seemed it to me becuase I never saw him play alot of games for them or score or get assists or have his performances credited.

Was injured for a lot of last season. He is not the sort of midfielder who gets lots of assists. He is a big, strong, defensive midfielder who sits in front of the back 4.

Is this lazy bugger doing anything to keep fit through the summer?

Or is he just sitting on his ar5e waiting for the biggest cash offer?

Is he even training with anyone?

Needs to make a decision soon. Season is creeping up.

Being serious, I've heard from three sources, none of whom I have any sort of track record with, that a deal with Derby is imminent. Personally I don't know whether to pour a whole kilo of salt on it, or just be royally pissed off.

just found this from red dogs message boards :confused:

I like his attitude.

Miss start of pre-season. Wait for good offer. NEW manager comes to see you in France. Wait for good offer. Forest go to Portugal to train. Wait for good offer. No good offer. Sign for Forest.

Rate him as a player, but if he ends up back at Forest..... well, he's hardly proffesional is he. He's not endeared himself to them either.

But if he re-signs at least he wont be "injury prone" "clumsy" and "rubbish most the time" anymore.

;)

I like his attitude.

Miss start of pre-season. Wait for good offer. NEW manager comes to see you in France. Wait for good offer. Forest go to Portugal to train. Wait for good offer. No good offer. Sign for Forest.

Rate him as a player, but if he ends up back at Forest..... well, he's hardly proffesional is he. He's not endeared himself to them either.

But if he re-signs at least he wont be "injury prone" "clumsy" and "rubbish most the time" anymore.

;)

I think you summed the situation up perfectly

I like his attitude.

;)

Like:D

Archived