Martyn Waghorn

Chris Peduck

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

None of the strikers we are being linked with give me any confidence that they are better than what we have.

Tyson will have a better year next season (he has too).

S.Davies would have 20 goals this season if someone hadn't significantly dented his head.

Theo is an excellent poacher, and will become a good impact player.

Everyone is a year older, a year wiser, a year gelled together. If we had someone who can kick ass on the right, we'll be up there.

None of the strikers we are being linked with give me any confidence that they are better than what we have.

Tyson will have a better year next season (he has too).

S.Davies would have 20 goals this season if someone hadn't significantly dented his head.

Theo is an excellent poacher, and will become a good impact player.

Everyone is a year older, a year wiser, a year gelled together. If we had someone who can kick ass on the right, we'll be up there.

We all know S.Davies is potentially a decent goalscorer the problem is I doubt he'll ever be a 20 goal a season striker because I doubt he'll ever start more than 35 games..

You can garauntee that S.Davies will miss around 1/4 of the season through niggling injuries, lack of fitness or another longterm layoff.. We desperately need another one, there is no garauntee Theo will have a repeat season and Tyson and Ball don't look like regular goalscorers..

If not we all know there will be a time next season when our front 2 is an out of from Theo and a goaless Tyson.. And we'll either lose or draw 0-0 these games.

Archived