Martyn Waghorn

Chris Peduck

Its a shame we have missed out on Waghorn if the Hull rumour is true, I do think we are short up front. Just hope Nigel has a decent plan B. I wonder if Hull have offered him a big contract that priced us out?

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We have never made a bid for him. Move on.

Nigel is in Spain now. Forget about any plans "B", "C" e.tc.

Loan window will be open in a couple of weeks though.

Yep I agree it will be a loan or 25 one month versions of them throughout the season.

Hate to sound negative and a massive thanks to the players and staff for a great start but we havent played well in any game and our starting 11 on paper still looks poor.

Shame really, and strange. That article says we tabled a bid "in excess of £1million" back in May and the general consensus is that he's going to Hull for £1.5million or thereabouts.

Are we really that hard-up that we can't afford to bid the same amount we did back in May? Other than Shackell our signings have hardly been big money.

Shame really, and strange. That article says we tabled a bid "in excess of £1million" back in May and the general consensus is that he's going to Hull for £1.5million or thereabouts.

Are we really that hard-up that we can't afford to bid the same amount we did back in May? Other than Shackell our signings have hardly been big money.

Leicester werent willing to sell in May, they are now. Hulls £1.5m could be higher than our in excess of £1m (it was rumoured to be around £1.2m)

Leicester werent willing to sell in May, they are now. Hulls £1.5m could be higher than our in excess of £1m (it was rumoured to be around £1.2m)

We expected to have got rid of Leacock and Bywater and we haven't. I would imagine they are the two highest earners (or thereabouts) at the club.

Bywater is a bad influence and Leacock is injured so they are difficult to shift.

Archived