Martyn Waghorn

Chris Peduck

I'd say no. Waghorn's never been a goalscorer whereas Martin has, albeit at League 1 level. At least it shows he knows where the net is.

Besides that, I think they're very similar in terms of all-around ability.

actually Ralph, Waggers scored a load for the Foxes when in league 1 on loan from the Mackems.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No links or actual sources. Found this from a Leicester fan on another forum though...

"Anyways told by someone from the club today....Waghorn to be gone by the end of the week, Derby likely. St Ledger to Wednesday. Gallagher likely to be paid off."

Wait to see if any of this has truth to it.

No links or actual sources. Found this from a Leicester fan on another forum though...

"Anyways told by someone from the club today....Waghorn to be gone by the end of the week, Derby likely. St Ledger to Wednesday. Gallagher likely to be paid off."

Wait to see if any of this has truth to it.

Why would we want Waghorn too? How many strikers do we need. Wasn't there talk of that McNulty guy still being a target too?

Russell

Sammon

Martin

McNulty

Waghorn

Bennett

Then there's both Ward and Jacobs who can play up front. I don't see it happening.

The only way I could see Waghorn coming in is if Sammon or Ward are sold...of which there has been no indication or even rumour.

That's a bit like saying the only way we'd sign another defender is if Coutts was sold. Sammon and Ward are very different players to Waghorn, and whilst I agree that there is no indication that we'd be after him, and seemingly no need either, Ward and Sammon both play different roles to what Waghorn would do.

That's a bit like saying the only way we'd sign another defender is if Coutts was sold. Sammon and Ward are very different players to Waghorn, and whilst I agree that there is no indication that we'd be after him, and seemingly no need either, Ward and Sammon both play different roles to what Waghorn would do.

what time of player is he? Never really focused on him during a game to be honest...

Archived