Martyn Waghorn

Chris Peduck

Some quality goals in this video. Not many though.

He looks quick and quite strong despite his height. Leicester fans love him for his work rate and he is by no means a bad player. Would be very happy if we signed him.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waghorn would be a good signing, but I think it depends on how much Leicester want for him but keep on at them because I think Sven has been promised an unlimited budget so I think it'll go the way of 'oohh shiney new player, *chucks the old one away*' although a lot of the players being chucked are the main reason fester got into the play offs the season before, Hobbs, Waghorn Wellens, Dyer.. all seem to be out in the cold.

Waghorn would be a good signing, but I think it depends on how much Leicester want for him but keep on at them because I think Sven has been promised an unlimited budget so I think it'll go the way of 'oohh shiney new player, *chucks the old one away*' although a lot of the players being chucked are the main reason fester got into the play offs the season before, Hobbs, Waghorn Wellens, Dyer.. all seem to be out in the cold.

Wellens is still a key player for them, the other 4 seemed to be given no opportunities though.

And Wellens squad status could change dependant on who they sign over the summer

Does anyone have any info at where derby are with the Waghorn deal? I saw him play two seasons ago against Doncaster in which he looked unplayable at times and he scored a goal. Have we made an offer for him as I think he would fit in really well in our squad sitting just behind the striker or upfront for us and at around £1.25m why would we not want him :)

Well it's been quiet at Leicester these past few weeks, but in the past 2 days they have sprung into action on the transfer front, so maybe we might find something out sooner rather than later

Archived