Martyn Waghorn

Chris Peduck

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i heard charlie george is coming out of retirement ?

if we do, we have to sign Andrey Arshavin while were at it, but only if he hi 5's every fan on the front row after every goal instead of putting his finger infront of his mouth. Agreed ?

I think i may be the only one who is looking forward to the prospect of having waghorn here lol

I would like him here, seems a good player but (there is usually one- in this case there are two however).

1- I can't see Fester selling him as they have lost all of their loan players

2- They would want too much and I dare say he would demand high wages too.

I think i may be the only one who is looking forward to the prospect of having waghorn here lol

I'm hoping he arrives. I think he is a talented lad but also (according to the SAFC and LCFC fans I know) he work very hard for the team.

Arent we just spreading the signings out a bit so we all get really excited when one is confirmed

Or maybe just waiting to see if they crumble and accept our offer before his contract becomes active to avoid having to wait until the tribunal in August for their extra 100k

Or for cashflow reasons. Meh, i'm a domm monger.

What ya going to dop about it

Doubt it's cash flow because we offered money and if Aberdeen accepted we would pay and he would be ours now.

Its been openly stated he has signed a pre-contract and will join when the fee is agreed or when his contract rubs out at Aberdeen.

The only reason it's not been announced is Aberdeen didn't accept our offer.

Doubt it's cash flow because we offered money and if Aberdeen accepted we would pay and he would be ours now.

Its been openly stated he has signed a pre-contract and will join when the fee is agreed or when his contract rubs out at Aberdeen.

The only reason it's not been announced is Aberdeen didn't accept our offer.

****, saw Waghorn in the title thread, and thought we was talking about him. Now i realise it was me that asked the question on a WUM to nothing...ne mind.

Rumour has it.. (best posts start with that)

he was offered to Bristol in a swap deal for Maynard and Waghorn rejected the offer in the first instance and apparently is keen on a move here, could something happen sooner rather than later? :cautious:

Archived