Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

It always amazes me how one of a clubs favourite players is suddenly ***** when linked with another club. The resident gump I work with has spent all season moaning at Billy for not playing him enough, now, what a surprise, overnight Tyson has become as poor a player as Commons did when he was linked to us....;)

Good job us Derby lot are well balanced and mature enough not to act like that.:rolleyes:

I cant think of any forest fans who have said that tyson is our best player or even close to it mate. He is a trier and will give 100% but he is always getting injured, cant shoot, head or cross and the only thing he has is pace. The majority of forest fans really wouldnt be fussed if he stays or goes mate.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no problem at all sigining him, so what if he waved a corner flag around..? My only real concern with the signing is the fact that he has scored 33 goals in 176 games for that bunch of inbred freaks....hardly going to set the league alight with that strike rate is he..?

I cant think of any forest fans who have said that tyson is our best player or even close to it mate. He is a trier and will give 100% but he is always getting injured, cant shoot, head or cross and the only thing he has is pace. The majority of forest fans really wouldnt be fussed if he stays or goes mate.

We already have our own version of this guy, he's called Stephen Pearson...

Dont get me wrong, tyson gives us an extra option but whats the point in having that option if there is no end product. He will run past defenders every time, one of the fastest in the division but whats the point if he only occasionally sets up a chance or scores a goal. Its like hiring a triple jumper who can hop and skip but cant jump.

Thought he was your best player on Monday, and didn't he put 2 on a plate? 1 for Tudgay and 1 for Mcgoldrick?

Thought he was your best player on Monday, and didn't he put 2 on a plate? 1 for Tudgay and 1 for Mcgoldrick?

Yeah he set mcgoldrick up but then went missing again. Oh i forgot you derby lot judge a good player by if they have one good game when you see them at pp or on sky! No wonder your team are struggling then; bet tyson looks a world beater after the 2 games this season.

Id have him at the club, I would much rather have players who show a bit of character on the pitch, so what if it was against us, he got caught up in the heat of the game.

If he comes to the Rams, to me he will add an added dimension to what at the moment is a lack lustre attack, and I actually think he is a good(ish) player, and hopefully we will bring in 3/4 attackers that can be rotated depending on the situation for a nonimal amount and spend big on a 20+ goal a season man.

If however he stays at the trees, or moves to another club, I will continue calling him a w******, and he is completely rubbish !!

Yeah he set mcgoldrick up but then went missing again. Oh i forgot you derby lot judge a good player by if they have one good game when you see them at pp or on sky! No wonder your team are struggling then; bet tyson looks a world beater after the 2 games this season.

How else can you judge a player? Go to watch a forest game that doesn't involve Derby? No thanks!!

Like I said, he was your best player used the ball very well when he finally got it, he set up 2 clear cut chances and another very good chance. He went missing when he was subbed, he came to PP to sign a contract :p

I'd cut down on these if I was you tricky, you'll have indigestion lad...........

http://www.corrupt.org/drupal/files/images/anti-globalism/taveners-sour_lemon_drops

I can't see the logic in this if we need blind pace with no or little end product we have Theo or pearo.. what we need is a big man up top of the kuqi/grant Holt type or a natural finisher. Lets face it earnshaw would be a better option for us than Tyson.

If we are looking at 5 or 6 strikers as reported and they are currently Davies, Ward, Robinson and Ball and we add waghorn and Tyson I think we could be very one dimensional. Davies is good but he isn't a holding forward, ball could develop but is young and o wouldn't expect much more than what we have seen of Doyle this year. I don't know much about waghorn but isn't he a Pacey forward? The same as Theo and flag head? Ward can finish but will he be more out wide?

Tbh I'm not jumping out ofmy seat at these signings.

I would like him here becuase he is an option and I think he would be good to have here.

Don't care what he has done but at the end of the day I will support anyone in a Derby top. Won't forget what he did though unless the performances he give us are amazing top class stuff.

Apparently Tyson went up to the forest fans after the game against the swans and pointed to the badge on his shirt and patted it. Maybe he wants to stay ?

Or perhaps he was reminding them that he plays for Forest. What with his anonymous performances for them they'd most likely forgotten......

I would like him here becuase he is an option and I think he would be good to have here.

Don't care what he has done but at the end of the day I will support anyone in a Derby top. Won't forget what he did though unless the performances he give us are amazing top class stuff.

What do you mean "won't forget what he did!!!" for god's sake, the bloke just picked up a flag and waved it...hardly serial killing is it..? As I said at the time, and still maintain, if we had won, and Savage (like the scarf waving that he did) or any of the other players had done it everyone would think it was great.....I wouldn't even hate him if he stayed with the inbred freaks down the road.

And, just to asure you....there will be no "amazing top class" performances coming from him....just average ones....

What do you mean "won't forget what he did!!!" for god's sake, the bloke just picked up a flag and waved it...hardly serial killing is it..? As I said at the time, and still maintain, if we had won, and Savage (like the scarf waving that he did) or any of the other players had done it everyone would think it was great.....I wouldn't even hate him if he stayed with the inbred freaks down the road.

And, just to asure you....there will be no "amazing top class" performances coming from him....just average ones....

I, for one, wouldn't commend it if he'd done it for us.

If he waved his flag in front of the home fans then that would have been fine. Similarly, if Sav waved his scarf in front of the Forest away fans, I wouldn't admire him for it (although quite how waving a piece of black and white cotton turns you instantly in to a "strong leader" and a "club legend" I will never understand).

Apparently Tyson went up to the forest fans after the game against the swans and pointed to the badge on his shirt and patted it. Maybe he wants to stay ?

From what I have read I think he does want to stay but Florist are yet to offer him a contract, now they know they aren't going up I suspect they will keep hold of him as he is ok at this level. I don't want him here really as don't think he will add much despite his decentish performance the other night and I reckon he'd want too much money. That said if he is a free agent I am sure another champ club would take him as I honestly believe he doesn't want to play for us anyway!

Archived