Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry, I have as much sympathy as the next man for B4 in terms of his learning issues, but going around saying he wants to see players legs broken is idiotic (hence "you idiot") and will leave him open to abuse.

Some of the stick he gets on here is undeserved, but in my book you can't really defend comments like this (hence "you deserve")

If you're going to write comments like those, you've got to be prepared for what comes your way.

I see where you are coming from but on the first read I got the impression that you put those comments in there just to call him an idiot, I agree that it was an idiotic comment which leaves you open to say it but it was just the way I read it, may just be me!

• 2 weeks later...
How can people be-rate Robinson and then want Tyson? they're pratically the same person except one will want around 8 thousand a week less in wages!

and is about 8 years younger! and hasn't waved a corner flag in our faces. never liked tyson even before all the flag waving. so no thank u!

I actually think that Theo will prove to be the better player in the long haul. Lets not forget that if Tyson does arrive it will be because he is out of contract and will be forced into a move. Theo is here because he wants to be not because he has been forced into finding a new club- and he isn't red scum. Not thanks Tyson, but it is good to see you squirming about getting a new club for next season!:D

This nasty rumour has come up again!! Someone needs to put this to bed, I don't see what he will bring to the team that Theo Robinson isn't already doing? Tyson is lightening and he has put in some outstanding performances in the past against us, but we seem to be the only team he plays well against!

DERBY County could be ready to follow up their interest in Nathan Tyson now that Nottingham Forest have crashed out of the Championship play-offs.

The Forest striker is out of contract this summer and the Rams have been linked with a possible move for the 29-year-old who has scored 33 goals in 176 league games for the Reds.

Derby said last week that up to four bids had gone in for players and that they were also in contact with a number of out-of-contract players.

A national newspaper has reported that the Rams have made a £1.25m bid for Leicester striker Martyn Waghorn, who has had limited first-team opportunities under Sven Goran Eriksson.

Derby will not comment on their individual transfer targets.

They have been strongly linked with Waghorn and Watford midfielder John Eustace, and are thought to be interested in Barnsley defender Jason Shackell.

It is believed that a bid has been lodged for Waghorn, although Leicester's chief executive Lee Hoos has said no significant inquiries had been made so far for their players.

Leicester's Steve Howard has also been linked with a move away from the Walkers Stadium, with Hull City reported to be interested.

Hoos said: "We haven't really had any calls about any of our players, no, but I am sure I will be batting a few people away."

therams.co.uk

I think it's safe to say we've put in a bid for Waghorn.

I really don't think we'll sign Tyson when we've got Theo, but if we do, then it's pretty clear we'll be playing a counter-attacking 4-3-3 next season.

I haven't forgotten the flag waving and it will take a long time for me to forget that. If he signs, it will be forgive but not forget. But on the plus side, it showed he had passion for Forest when he played for them...if he can switch his loyalties that quickly, maybe he could be like that for us too?

This one really does baffle me and I'm not too sure that we're genuinely after him, I really hope not.

I really don't think we'll sign Tyson when we've got Theo, but if we do, then it's pretty clear we'll be playing a counter-attacking 4-3-3 next season.

It also pretty clear if you sign him that you wont be scoring or creating many chances next season either lol ;)

It also pretty clear if you sign him that you wont be scoring or creating many chances next season either lol ;)

On a serious side, as much of a tw*t he has been against us, he does offer you the plan B. Currently, we barely have a plan A let alone plan B. You for example, have the battering ram (Adebola/Boyd), the midget (earnshaw) and the counter attack (Tyson/McGoldrick), not forgetting the others like Tudgay. Either way, it does represent options that we do not have.

Dont get me wrong, tyson gives us an extra option but whats the point in having that option if there is no end product. He will run past defenders every time, one of the fastest in the division but whats the point if he only occasionally sets up a chance or scores a goal. Its like hiring a triple jumper who can hop and skip but cant jump.

It always amazes me how one of a clubs favourite players is suddenly ***** when linked with another club. The resident gump I work with has spent all season moaning at Billy for not playing him enough, now, what a surprise, overnight Tyson has become as poor a player as Commons did when he was linked to us....;)

Good job us Derby lot are well balanced and mature enough not to act like that.:rolleyes:

Archived