Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

doesn't seem popular on the Notts Forest boards tonight. Think he will leave the Trees in the summer, at the right cost (wages), despite the history, I think he'd be a good asset for us.

I know others (many) will disagree, but that's life:)

and some more good news for us lee camp may be leaving the red scum, to join villa next season so they will be vauable at the back, if he leaves and i hope he break his legs and has to ritirement of football.

calm yourself b4. I think I'd take more satisfaction from him doing rubbish than getting injured

and some more good news for us lee camp may be leaving the red scum, to join villa next season so they will be vauable at the back, if he leaves and i hope he break his legs and has to ritirement of football.

Why? Surely if you ever wanted a player to 'break his legs' :eek: you'd want them to do it while they were at your rivals not immediately after they've sold him for big $$$...

Wishing another player to break his legs? *shakes my head disapprovingly"

Tyson is crap, last night proved that. Dangle a burger on a stick in front of Boycie and he can run fast, cost us alot less than Tyson plus we have a stack of burgers left over from Commons leaving.

• 2 weeks later...

That's disgusting, I hate reading things like this.

B4 said 'and some more good news for us lee camp may be leaving the red scum, to join villa next season so they will be vauable at the back, if he leaves and i hope he break his legs and has to ritirement of football.'

That's disgusting, I hate reading things like this.

Couldn't agree more...

saying stuff like that you idiot will get you all the abuse you deserve, learning problems or not

Agreed except the highlighted. That's a bit far and just becoming abuse IMO

sorry, I have as much sympathy as the next man for B4 in terms of his learning issues, but going around saying he wants to see players legs broken is idiotic (hence "you idiot") and will leave him open to abuse.

Some of the stick he gets on here is undeserved, but in my book you can't really defend comments like this (hence "you deserve")

If you're going to write comments like those, you've got to be prepared for what comes your way.

Archived