Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe Nigels actually thinking about it (if he actually is?), what next, Billy the poison dwarf being given the director of football role? (or whatever fancy name it's being called)

Think you will have to wait a few more years to get billy back ;) We wouldnt be daft enough to let someone that good leave!

It might be a bit petty.

But I don't forgive his flag waving. I don't like him. Forest had his best years too. His game is based on pace.

Rather see Martin, Pearson etc in the side

To some degree i agree with those sentiments as the flag waving was crass at best. However on a purely selfish note i thought he looked very good against Swansea and his pass through to some nob who missed a sitter was perfect. Made me roar when the nob missed too because it was a gilt edged, grade A numero uno quality pass. He was replaced after 62mins but is that because they needed a change or was he unfit thru lack of use??

Think you will have to wait a few more years to get billy back ;)We wouldnt be daft enough to let someone that good leave!

yet your still in the same division as us. Wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

To some degree i agree with those sentiments as the flag waving was crass at best. However on a purely selfish note i thought he looked very good against Swansea and his pass through to some nob who missed a sitter was perfect. Made me roar when the nob missed too because it was a gilt edged, grade A numero uno quality pass. He was replaced after 62mins but is that because they needed a change or was he unfit thru lack of use??

He came off because he was injured......................... AGAIN!

Agree 100%, which pass you on about? Mcgoldrick's in the 1st half? Or Tudgay's in the 2nd?

yet your still in the same division as us. Wheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:D

Just a matter of time my friend. Rumour has it that billy has been given a new deal and a somewhat sizeable transfer kitty to play with over the summer. Onwards and upwards and all that!

Just a matter of time my friend. Rumour has it that billy has been given a new deal and a somewhat sizeable transfer kitty to play with over the summer. Onwards and upwards and all that!

If you believe that, I've got a bridge I'd like to sell you.

Ahha but he did look good tho....was he injured due to a fitness issue tho like Commons was prior to getting the Nigel treatment.

Not too sure mate; not heard much about it but all i can say is injuries have plagued his forest career. It wouldnt be the first time you have taken a crock from us and managed to get full seasons and quality performances out of him............ Bugger! lol

as much as i hate to say, as it stands your chances of promotion for next year seem better on paper as your first 11 are stronger than ours, hopefully you lose a few key players then you can tell us all how league 1 feels again... And no it's not April 1st.

Archived