Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every red dog i know thinks, quite rightly, that he is great, and also thinks it is hillarious how Derby fans slag him off when they would all love him back.

Not me swiss!

I still believe he chickened out, forced a fall out with Pearson and jumped ship cos' of the pile of ***** he put together.

Maybe a victim of his own success in one way but lacks bottle and can't take criticism.

Billy Davies is much more trouble than he is worth, he is the sort of person that will do a reasonable job at whatever club he is at, and I dares bet after his management days are over there will be a sparse number of clubs that'll still keep in touch.

give him money and he'll put any team towards the top of the division, however his 'its all about me attitude' grapes me, don't disagree he is a good manager, I would love him to leave forest because he is an asset to them but would I have him back? not in a month of sundays.

Well muespach your opinion is wrong, no matter how much you present it as fact. I am one derby fan that wouldn't want him back.

Where do I say that I think that all Derby fans want him back...? What I said was, my red dog friends all think it's funny because they ahev him and they think that in reality we all would love him back....I am quite aware that a lot of people wouldn't touch him with a very long barge pole.

personally, as I am sure you know, I would love him back, well, not strictly true, I would never have let him go in the first place. The sooner he leaves that dump of a clulb the better, as someone said he is an asset for them, and I hate them havign any assets.

Where do I say that I think that all Derby fans want him back...?

Possibly here by any chance??

Every red dog i know thinks, quite rightly, that he is great, and also thinks it is hillarious how Derby fans slag him off when they would all love him back.

Pretty easy to think that you were agreeing with your Florest mates....But I'm sure it was just poorly written?? :p

Where do I say that I think that all Derby fans want him back...? What I said was, my red dog friends all think it's funny because they ahev him and they think that in reality we all would love him back....I am quite aware that a lot of people wouldn't touch him with a very long barge pole.

personally, as I am sure you know, I would love him back, well, not strictly true, I would never have let him go in the first place. The sooner he leaves that dump of a clulb the better, as someone said he is an asset for them, and I hate them havign any assets.

Is he as asset though ?

As yet he has not got them promoted, despite spending big amounts of money compared to many other clubs.

I would not have him back, he thinks he is bigger than any club he is at, and the only success he has to date is getting us into the prem league, if he fails again this season, who do you think he will blame this time ?

Including. I mean, when he says "all", does he just mean himself?

If you read it correctly i said that my red dog friends think that all Derby fans want Mr Davies back, and I also stated that I am fully aware that not all Derby fans want him back.

What I am also aware of is that more Derby fans would have him back than are prepared to admit, just because of who he manages now.

And finally, yes, I would love him back, and so would my son, and so would the guy who sits behind us, so there is three.

Oh...and I am not French.

If you read it correctly i said that my red dog friends think that all Derby fans want Mr Davies back, and I also stated that I am fully aware that not all Derby fans want him back.

What I am also aware of is that more Derby fans would have him back than are prepared to admit, just because of who he manages now.

And finally, yes, I would love him back, and so would my son, and so would the guy who sits behind us, so there is three.

Oh...and I am not French.

I take it you keep going down the wrong way on the A52!.

As long as Silly Billy keeps going that way, oh by the way isn't it nice to see the dwarf blow yet another season where automatic could have been his if he hadn't have bottled it.

Now we talk about Clough and not building up confidence how many times does it get to this point and dipshit says we need more players, we need to freshen up, we have done well to now but need better quality. Everytime he does it they have a bad run. He scared to death in going up.

Archived