Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just been informed he has signed a 3 year deal with derby but wont be announced till june 1st... could be lies but its what im told

I really hope not, what a very poor signing this would be on the face of it. However since I wasn't blessed with a vag when I was born, I would give him every chance to prove me wrong.. if he can score the same amount of goals that he has managed in the past 3 years in the first 4 months, I might not want to string him up by his flagpole.

Here are his league apperance, assist, goal scoring stats snice Forest won promotion.

08/09: 28 starts, 7 sub apperances. 5 goals. 4 assists

09/10: 17 starts, 16 sub apperances, 2 goals. 0 assists

10/10: 11 starts, 19 sub apperances, 2 goals (and one of them was a fluke!), 5 assists

I've not heard anything on this one but if this is correct I shall advise uncle Tom Slick that I am less than delighted. I shall be making a couple of phone calls on Monday to check this one out I think ---- I feel a refund is looming.......

I've been told it's a sure thing, this is not what I had in mind. I'll go with what Wilko said and he did tear us apart and I hate to hear him in the forest team playing against us, usually because he damages us with his pace. As I said I wasn't happy with this ruo mour when it came out however, if it happens it happens.. i'm not going to be kid about it, i'm not going to boo him on his debut, i'll support the c*nt who will have to score the same amount by January that he has managed in the past 3 years..

duh duh duh duh nathan tyson :eek:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2009/8/29/1251571756127/Nathan-Tyson-001

I've not heard anything on this one but if this is correct I shall advise uncle Tom Slick that I am less than delighted. I shall be making a couple of phone calls on Monday to check this one out I think ---- I feel a refund is looming.......

Ram for Life!!!???? Hmmmmm........Go get your refund, don't need miserable fans like you at PPS.

Archived