Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

This is what I think although I don't think I can explain it right.

If Lee Camp was walking around talking about f*rest 24/7 then I would take it as his personal life mixes well with his work life and hate him generally for being a dirty red bastwerd. If Camp was walking around not talking about forest and more interested in what he could do in his spare time then I would take it as he is just a normal guy with an amazing job and keeps them separate in life, then I would find it hard to hold anything against him as he is just like any other guy. When I played football for teams I was goalkeeper and I looked up to Camp and tried to base myself on him and when he left I was gutted and then when he signed for forest I felt in a way betrayed but you had to realise he had to go to f*rest to revive his career and he has done well and is getting the rewards he deserves. I wish good luck to him not forest as I think he can do better.

Tyson is a footballer and I got over what he did when he apologized to us, holding a grudge against him is a bit sad. Savage killed him by saying his career stats anyway and it is time to move on. If he played for us then he would see it as another job, give 100% and nothing more.

PS - this is the gayest post I have ever written.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what I think although I don't think I can explain it right.

If Lee Camp was walking around talking about f*rest 24/7 then I would take it as his personal life mixes well with his work life and hate him generally for being a dirty red bastwerd. If Camp was walking around not talking about forest and more interested in what he could do in his spare time then I would take it as he is just a normal guy with an amazing job and keeps them separate in life, then I would find it hard to hold anything against him as he is just like any other guy. When I played football for teams I was goalkeeper and I looked up to Camp and tried to base myself on him and when he left I was gutted and then when he signed for forest I felt in a way betrayed but you had to realise he had to go to f*rest to revive his career and he has done well and is getting the rewards he deserves. I wish good luck to him not forest as I think he can do better.

Tyson is a footballer and I got over what he did when he apologized to us, holding a grudge against him is a bit sad. Savage killed him by saying his career stats anyway and it is time to move on. If he played for us then he would see it as another job, give 100% and nothing more.

PS - this is the gayest post I have ever written.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sShHQpGSscU/R5DASg91UBI/AAAAAAAAAw4/prnEC0FvYsU/s320/711px-Mr-Brains-Faggots-Pack

So a particulary gobshitty Florest fan friend of mine has told me Nathan Tyson coming to Derby in the summer is a done deal. :rolleyes:

He also told me that Billy will be gone at the end of the season no matter what and Martin O'Neal will be taking over.

Although he did once tell me that Ruud Van Nistelrooy will be signing for Derby just before Man Utd poached him! ;)

So a particulary gobshitty Florest fan friend of mine has told me Nathan Tyson coming to Derby in the summer is a done deal. :rolleyes:

He also told me that Billy will be gone at the end of the season no matter what and Martin O'Neal will be taking over.

Although he did once tell me that Ruud Van Nistelrooy will be signing for Derby just before Man Utd poached him! ;)

Your friend would be right about the first part, not sure about the second!!

Every red dog i know thinks, quite rightly, that he is great, and also thinks it is hillarious how Derby fans slag him off when they would all love him back.

Well muespach your opinion is wrong, no matter how much you present it as fact. I am one derby fan that wouldn't want him back.

Every red dog i know thinks, quite rightly, that he is great, and also thinks it is hillarious how Derby fans slag him off when they would all love him back.

Where the f*** do you get that idea. I would not want that spineless, gobshite, idiotic, disrespectful, preston loving tosspot back at this club. Don't generalise that we all want him back.:mad::mad:

Archived