9-11, 23 years ago and still there's thoughts of complicity by the USA/Bush

Ram-Alf

Oh, come on, everyone knows it was Israel/an inside job (what about those demolition charges eh?)

I know an explosives expert and a structural engineer who is tall buildings expert who both believe passionately that aircraft could not have brought the twin towers down (they have such faith in New York construction firms).

Some folk are going to be very angry if their pet theory is debunked.

10 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

You can argue all day about the twin towers collapse but its WT7 that is inexplicable.

Somethings smell fishy here...and it's not the content of Baldricks trousers 👍 

6 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

Oh come on Alf!

I mean, never mind that the National Institute of Standards and Technology conducted a detailed investigation, modelling the event and confirming that the WT7 collapse was consistent with fire-induced failure, and aligned with the known behaviour of materials under extreme stress and heat.

I definitely reckon that it was a controlled demolition. The fact that this would have needed pre-planted explosives, a conspiracy to coordinate the demolition without detection, and the successful cover-up of the operation, without a single whistle-blower in over 20 years  is neither here-nor-there!

And despite extensive investigation, no physical evidence being found to support the presence of explosives, OR any signs of a controlled demolition - I'm not convinced because I saw a post on Reddit!

Good on the old US govt though for managing a level of secrecy and coordination that you would normally think extraordinarily difficult to achieve without leaving a trace, given the general levels of incompetence seen in central government

😉

16 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Oh come on Alf!

I mean, never mind that the National Institute of Standards and Technology conducted a detailed investigation, modelling the event and confirming that the WT7 collapse was consistent with fire-induced failure, and aligned with the known behaviour of materials under extreme stress and heat.

I definitely reckon that it was a controlled demolition. The fact that this would have needed pre-planted explosives, a conspiracy to coordinate the demolition without detection, and the successful cover-up of the operation, without a single whistle-blower in over 20 years  is neither here-nor-there!

And despite extensive investigation, no physical evidence being found to support the presence of explosives, OR any signs of a controlled demolition - I'm not convinced because I saw a post on Reddit!

Good on the old US govt though for managing a level of secrecy and coordination that you would normally think extraordinarily difficult to achieve without leaving a trace, given the general levels of incompetence seen in central government

😉

I'm am a Conspiracy theorist without a doubt, All because I do not trust/like any Governments.

But that in bold incapsulates all...not a single person or document has surfaced to point at any involvement in the USA Government to blow up the buildings in NYCity.

As for the Moon landing...did you ever see... image.png.b69ef0cf44d6627972bca0b0bcfa747f.png OK so it was Mars 😁

I was laughing at the video in the OP with its talk of "the plan" from 2 years earlier, but then they showed the plane calculation at the end:

image.png.7948a9533437398fb5112338d77fe8f8.png

However, there isn't any indication at all of what is going on in this calculation. What is the "245"? So I'd say it's even more tenuous than the Lucy Letby convictions. People putting 2+2 together and coming up with 57?

But the people making the WT7 collapse video don't help themselves because the actual footage shows the entirety of the building collapsing as one, whereas their model shows an asymmetric collapse as one side of the building fails, setting off a chain reaction. And of course there's the famous footage of a BBC reporter announcing WT7 (the Salamon Building) had collapsed, when it's standing behind her and remains so for another 20 minutes! In the studio they even announce it's collapsed before going live to her. It is weird! But my general view is c*ckup over conspiracy, but when you see other more recent events, you can start to question this:

I don't understand what the inside job was supposed to achieve.

Did they just want to demolish the WTC in the most lethal way possible?

Are conspiracy nuts suggesting it was to start the war? Cos something far less complex (and let's face it, impossible to keep secret) could have been done to achieve that goal. I don't know if anyone's noticed but it takes very little spark to get many Americans on board with war with Islamic countries.

Was it economic disruption? The US government can do that by pushing a button.

Or was it a very high collateral assassination attempt? Cos again, much easier ways to go about that 😂

50 minutes ago, MaltRam said:

If you believe 9/11 was anything other than a terrorist attack, you should have the right to vote taken away, and be put on a national register.

Taking away the right to vote doesn't seem a particularly severe punishment nowadays, its not like we have a choice of political parties with different policies is it?

The register is a bit harsh tbf.

19 hours ago, Ram-Alf said:

I'm am a Conspiracy theorist without a doubt, All because I do not trust/like any Governments.

But that in bold incapsulates all...not a single person or document has surfaced to point at any involvement in the USA Government to blow up the buildings in NYCity.

As for the Moon landing...did you ever see... image.png.b69ef0cf44d6627972bca0b0bcfa747f.png OK so it was Mars 😁

Well....if anyone cites Lew grade then what can I say?

On 06/09/2024 at 18:45, Stive Pesley said:

Oh come on Alf!

😉

This has always been my argument when anyone spouts their theories on 9/11.  There's no conceivable way the amount of people needed to lay the tonnes of explosives you'd need to level those buildings, could do so undetected.  

Conspiracy theories like this and the assassination of JFK are dreamed up by people who can't fathom or don't want to admit that the great US military/intelligence apparatus couldn't be outsmarted by a couple of dozen (as hillbillies would describe them) camel jockies, or a lone nutter with a mail order rifle.  To them it doesn't compute.  

On 06/09/2024 at 19:11, Ram-Alf said:

You do know that Capricorn One isn't a documentary don't you??

TBF, I love that film, it's Peter Hyams' best work, but it's stuffed full of plot holes.  With any conspiracy it's less complicated to do the thing that's under scrutiny, rather than trying to cover up not doing it.