v Blackburn (A) Match Thread

Day

6 minutes ago, Nyderby said:

In fairness, I wanted him out as soon as we got promoted to the championship. I don't like his record in championship. His team selection and tactics f****** suck.

That would explain why you could hardly wait for sacking I guess.

6 minutes ago, Simmoram2024Ramsrontheup said:

What’s up with Ozoh ? I’d be tempted to go after Ollie Norwood on a free need an experienced head in the middle 

Signing for Stockport county I believe 

I do think people need to calm down a little bit and remember that we have gone up a division to a league with vastly more money and much higher caliber of players even at the lower end, and we have in reality only signed a few better players than we had last season so far.

It will take time to bed in but sadly I am yet to see anything from Osborn in any game this season to suggest that he's got anything to really offer more than the likes of Korey Smith did 

We need to calm down and get back to basics for this match, I don’t think it’s anywhere near as bad as some do.

We look like a team that hasn’t gelled yet, is playing with nerves and is missing a couple of key players. 
Patience proved prudent last season and I’m willing to give it more than one half of football this season before having a panic. Marathon not a sprint and all that.

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

We need to calm down and get back to basics for this match, I don’t think it’s anywhere near as bad as some do.

We look like a team that hasn’t gelled yet, is playing with nerves and is missing a couple of key players. 
Patience proved prudent last season and I’m willing to give it more than one half of football this season before having a panic. Marathon not a sprint and all that.

We look like a team who tactically don’t know what to do tbh 

4 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Their goal comes from a cross squirming through and falling kindly, just then we had a cross squirms though and it bounced awkwardly for TB. 

Fine margins 

Nah- their goal came from lazy/poor defending….. u could argue they worked for their luck…

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

If we don’t start Collins when we have no established centre forward then why did we re sign him - serious question 

I don’t see our current midfield scoring many goals and not particularly able to get their heads up with the ball to pass it either

our forward line might be quick but the football is nowhere near them 

The plan is to have a mobile CF who can press (Yates, or a new signing). Collins was re-signed to be 3rd choice CF to give us something a bit different. In Yates' (and a new signing)'s absence, Warne sees Jackson as a better option for the press.