Latest odds

7 hours ago, IlsonDerby said:

I think it’s simply just the vogue pick this season, ended last season very well but have lost a number of players from that run already. New players coming in, perhaps has a touch of new manager bounce and caught teams off guard after being so bad for the most part of the season. I think they will be safe, but would say objectively speaking that they have a bottom 6 squad as it stands. 

Every podcaster and football writer understands engagement trumps knowledge these days.

Personally I wouldn’t take any notice of any of their predictions. It’s all done to go against the grain and be controversial to get people reading, commenting and invariably disagreeing.

Sunderland to finish 1st and Wednesday to finish 6th won’t be the most outlandish predictions, you can bet.

On 29/07/2024 at 18:38, Abu Derby said:

There’s no reason why we won’t finish in the top two. I’m expecting a very good season from us. 

Rams have now drifted to 40-1 to win the League from an early price of 25-1. To be honest , I think that Luton are under- priced at 9-1 . They will pick up the most home points . 

On 23/07/2024 at 17:38, Rammie1884 said:

Was just making the point we’ve come in from 25-1 to 10-1, wasn’t suggesting we’re favourites 😂

Hope nobody. dived in and took the early odds .We are now 100-1 to win the league . Bookies taking a risk , how do they know we won’t spend £50 mill in the next 2 weeks ? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/07/2024 at 18:38, Abu Derby said:

There’s no reason why we won’t finish in the top two. I’m expecting a very good season from us. 

If you back the Rams each-way at 150-1 means you will get more than 35-1 to finish in the top 3 🤔