Gregg’s gone?

Posted (edited)

Walked past Gregg’s today (NE corner) and it was either shut down or being renovated. That said, a new DCFC shop had opened inside the ground in replacement. All stating ‘new’ and had Dcfc employees running it…

Does this mean DCFC have finally thought it would be better to bring revenue into the club rather than see it all go to other companies? Surely Derby can’t be using common sense?

Edited by wombatram

The signs inside (Greggs)  a fortnight ago suggested nothing more than a refurb. 
I assumed the current offering inside the stadium to be a temporary measure (by the club) during said renovation, but no way would I claim that as fact! 🤷‍♂️

Posted (edited)

This Gregg character seems very possessive. Not content with owning every bakery in the country, they're now taking ownership of verbs and adverbs. I won't stand for it! I hate Gregg's

guts

Edited by Anon

27 minutes ago, Anon said:

This Gregg character seems very possessive. Not content with owning every bakery in the country, they're now taking ownership of verbs and adverbs. I won't stand for it! I hate Gregg's

Does anyone else remember when Greggs used to be called Braggs? People think I'm making it up but I am confident I remember exactly the same logo with the name Braggs.

7 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Does anyone else remember when Greggs used to be called Braggs? People think I'm making it up but I am confident I remember exactly the same logo with the name Braggs.

Separate company, merged with Greggs in 1999 (Wikipedia)

On 02/07/2024 at 05:25, Mucker1884 said:

The signs inside (Greggs)  a fortnight ago suggested nothing more than a refurb. 
I assumed the current offering inside the stadium to be a temporary measure (by the club) during said renovation, but no way would I claim that as fact! 🤷‍♂️

That's correct, I was in there today and asked them. 

It's a bit basic (and drafty sitting in the concourse) but very cheap - cuppa and a bacon cob for £3.50! 

And great service. 

2 hours ago, angieram said:

That's correct, I was in there today and asked them. 

It's a bit basic (and drafty sitting in the concourse) but very cheap - cuppa and a bacon cob for £3.50! 

And great service. 

Amen to that Sister

image.png.68c10f4ff1411cf7ac5820f335d61ec7.png