Transfer rumours

9 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

So would a better title for this thread be 'Transfer Gossip' so as to distinguish it from the more substantiated 'Transfer Rumours' thread?

Rumour, gossip, tittle tattle, wagging tongues, speculation, wild speculation, hopes and dreams, click bait, jungle drums, grape vine, or, as I have been reliably informed by a our specimen resident  “young person” … “TheT”. 

1 minute ago, Comrade 86 said:

Apologies, meant Cardiff. Post now corrected.

How sure and when might we know ?

not that bothered, but asking for a friend ( and fibbing through my teeth ) 

Ebouuooo 🐏🐏🐏 😎

5 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Is this from a reliable source?

It’s on one of the Derby transfer forums (not sure which one my son told me lol) it says deal agreed thought to be between 650 and 800k and Adams moved his belongings out of Cardiff 🤷‍♂️🤞

Just now, BaianoPOTY98 said:

It’s on one of the Derby transfer forums (not sure which one my son told me lol) it says deal agreed thought to be between 650 and 800k and Adams moved his belongings out of Cardiff 🤷‍♂️🤞

I do not think that's a good price from our point of view.

2 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

I do not think that's a good price from our point of view.

I agree it’s more than I expected although the report says the deal is reported to be between those figures🤔

2 minutes ago, BaianoPOTY98 said:

I agree it’s more than I expected although the report says the deal is reported to be between those figures🤔

And depends on how the deal is structured, it does seem to be a very large figure but, at the least, we are sure of what we are getting for our money 🐏

11 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

Isn't that the case of every transfer rumour account on Twitter?  This is why i hate the post-season.  Roll on the Euro's simply so we have a distraction.

The Euro's start on June 14th, the same day teams can sign players on !!!!! There will be no distraction ?

Yeah it’s this… they just make total garbage up all the time. He’s done well seeing as he’s on international duty with Gambia! Load of rubbish unfortunately but hopefully it happens soon either way 🤞🏻 

IMG_0972.png