Eurovision 2024

16 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

I think it’s generally agreed that the competition is pretty camp and is a celebration of diversity.

I was surprised how weak the song was, given that Olly A has been around for a while.

Next year we’ll have a singing chihuahua in a tutu and we’ll sweep up.

I think we should really go for the jugular next year and have 10 men dancing in their pants. Surely we can conjure up something more pride than our abysmal offering this year.  

8 hours ago, GboroRam said:

Are you sure it was? 

Bear in mind that I read it all 

Was it suited to a different thread? Had it turned into bickering? 

Timing is everything , always happens when a certain leaning to most subjects is proved wrong , a bit like the ref that lets things go in a game but not even handedly ,,

anyway I’m sure this is now off topic and constitutes bickering so perhaps time to move on 

your the boss

2 hours ago, Archied said:

Timing is everything , always happens when a certain leaning to most subjects is proved wrong , a bit like the ref that lets things go in a game but not even handedly ,,

anyway I’m sure this is now off topic and constitutes bickering so perhaps time to move on 

your the boss

*You're

👀

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TimRam said:

UK is birthplace of heavy rock...have one of those bands next time.

Gttpgya.gif

Not sure it’s too major , remember we have always had people like David Bowie , Marc bolan , boy George ect , it’s maybe just getting a bit too seedy and obvious now ?

note ,, the same can be said of heterosexual artists too in many cases

Edited by Archied