Pre season

6 minutes ago, Day said:

I’m here. 4 hour round trip. Beats watching at home online if you can.

IMG_5764.jpeg

And that guy who lost 15 stone, that’s cost the club money as he no longer needs to buy 2 seats to sit on.

1 hour ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Very very poor for the only hope friendly of pre season. I get it’s holiday season but still terrible numbers. 

I personally have little interest in home friendlies, away ones are ok to tick off grounds and a day out.

The actual football in friendlies isn’t great at all.

Wildsmith

Nelson Bradley Cashin

Wilson Adams Smith Bird Sibley

NML Collins

Our starting line up for the game v Carlisle. Think you’d get decent odds on todays team (and by extension presumably next week’s or thereabouts) beating that. 

5 minutes ago, nottingram said:

Wildsmith

Nelson Bradley Cashin

Wilson Adams Smith Bird Sibley

NML Collins

Our starting line up for the game v Carlisle. Think you’d get decent odds on todays team (and by extension presumably next week’s or thereabouts) beating that. 

Yep, I think we’ve actually weakened so far this window rather than strengthened unfortunately. A LOT of work still to be done. That team out there today finishes 24th in the Championship, without a shadow of a doubt 

Edited by Millenniumram

Seen a lot of people moan about the team on X (shock). I really like the team a midfield 3 of Osborn and Kenzo in front of Ozoh has lots of energy and balance aswell as having 59 appearances across premier league and eredevisie last year. Nyambe and Elder will also allow the front three to get higher and wider as they’re natural full backs. 

1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Yep, I think we’ve actually weakened so far this window rather than strengthened unfortunately. A LOT of work still to be done. That team out there today finishes 24th in the Championship, without a shadow of a doubt 

Idk how you think we’ve weakened. 

JWZ which I presume will be done is probably going to be better than wildsmith. 

Osborn, Kenzo and Ozoh will definitely be better than Bird, Hourihane and Smith. 

Yates and Jackson is an upgrade on John Jules and Waghorn without a doubt. 

We are also going to sign at another 3/4 players.

45 minutes ago, Day said:

I’m here. 4 hour round trip. Beats watching at home online if you can.

IMG_5764.jpeg

I’ll be sat watching it on my phone poolside in the amalfi coast but I’d be there if I was at home. It’ll have cost peanuts to see us challenged against good opposition. 

Simple ball out wide under no pressure,  whipped in and opposition player unmarked with a weak header.

Don't understand how there is so much space out wide and in the box and no pressure on the ball either. 

2 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Ozoh just has that look about him thar there's a player in there.

Strong, gangly, deceptive ...dare I say 'Vieira-esque'?

He has shown everything you want in this role. Might be tough for adams to get ahead of him.