Away tickets 24/25

Do we think that away tickets will be really hard to get again this season? 

I hope so, even if it means I'll have to get signed up with some home clubs to get to the matches.

TV might make midweek away trips less popular, but I think the momentum of last season will continue into this one.

Seems natural that all those seasons in the Championship meant people were less inclined to travel, especially during poorer seasons.

But Covid, then a semi-glorious relegation and survival does seem to have invigorated everyone.

I really hope we can get off to a good start and keep them momentum going.

2 hours ago, SKHunter said:

It'll be a lot easier to get away tickets with bigger allocations. 

Maybe, but we sold out Charlton and that is a big away end. Guess there weren't many big away days though, so that probably attracted everyone.

6 hours ago, SKHunter said:

It'll be a lot easier to get away tickets with bigger allocations. 

Looking at the fixtures I’m struggling to see few if any games we won’t sell out.

Blackburn, first game is a bit of an unknown.

Over 7,000 allocation, on a Friday night live on Sky in the main holiday season will be a tester.

Preston with an allocation of over 5,000 will probably reach general sale.

Burnley on a Wednesday night with a 2,500 allocation.

I don’t think there will be many tickets available outside of away membership.

The majority of the allocations are between 2,000 and 3,000, with away membership likely to be similar.

What we can’t factor in at this stage is how successful we will be on the field.

1 hour ago, De22Ram said:

There's no tickets left in the north stand or east stand for Chesterfield! Can we just buy anywhere? or is there another area?

The East stand is not open and the North stand has plenty of tickets left through the link on the Derby website.

11 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

The East stand is not open and the North stand has plenty of tickets left through the link on the Derby website.

Can you post that link? I’ve had a look and must be blind!! 

47 minutes ago, angieram said:

I never doubted it was, just trying to be helpful by re-posting today's update from X.

Sorry, I posted the Leeds information on to your post by mistake and then deleted it.I’m a lot better with a pencil and a notebook 🙄

12 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

Any idea when Blackburn away tickets will go on sale ? - im hoping it’s later this week, as going away on holiday on 29th July 😎

Would have to assume this week. I would imagine general sale mid-next week. The allocation is likely to be 6-7k so shouldn't be too difficult to get a ticket, but think it will sell out. 

I was looking at trains last night and it's impossible to get back from Blackburn so either a stayover in Manchester or driving - might put some people off. 

50 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

Any idea when Blackburn away tickets will go on sale ? - im hoping it’s later this week, as going away on holiday on 29th July 😎

They are on sale to home fans now so should be very soon.

Category B match so the price should be £27 adults and £22 concessions.