Match Thread: vs Portsmouth (a)

1 minute ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Collins has put a shift in, but wondering if it might be time for a change, he’s on a yellow and is treading a fine line 

Also played about 20 minutes before today after coming back about a month earlier than he was originally meant to.

He's done a good job, but losing him again for the remainder of the season may have a bigger impact to our hopes than whatever happens in the next half-an-hour.

It's similar with NML. Warne has to manage the rest of the season and the game ahead of us at the same time.

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I understand why he probably needs to go off but we lose so much presence as soon as he does

He might as well - the ref is giving him nothing

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Also played about 20 minutes before today after coming back about a month earlier than he was originally meant to.

He's done a good job, but losing him again for the remainder of the season may have a bigger impact to our hopes than whatever happens in the next half-an-hour.

It's similar with NML. Warne has to manage the rest of the season and the game ahead of us at the same time.

Yep, would put Washington and Waggy on and ask them to run themselves into the ground for the last 25 mins

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

Just now, Gabby'sThighs said:

Best to keep Thommo on the bench. He'll skitter around like a Jack Russell on a parquet floor with that pitch...

I'd like an extra body in the middle, rather than like for like. Maybe Wilson for Tommo, keep NML and CBT out wide and have that body in midfield closing gaps.

Saying that, they do seem to have most of their luck down the wings. Not sure if we have much on the bench to counter that.

Ref letting Kamara come on unmarked during a Portsmouth attacking free kick doesn’t seem quite right.

Pack aims for him but luckily their attacker doesn’t realise and flicks it out of play

This is killing me and probably 100k other folk local to these parts, plus those in Spain, Scotland, Guatemala ( quite a few of those lately) and all points south of Watford gap. … happily this post has taken 1.17 minutes to compose and edit which means slightly more material on my nail beds COYR