24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

1 hour ago, FKANorwichExile said:

My favourite home shirt for many years, but as a... Well proportioned gentleman, I'm concerned that it looks like a ridiculously tight fit. Good job it's not red, I'd look like a saveloy

They have an 'Outsize' version (4XL and 5XL). Be quick though, looks like 5XL has sold out and 4XL is 'almost gone'

https://www.dcfcmegastore.co.uk/en/derby-county-puma-home-shirt-2024-25-outsize/p-350044435661237829+z-90-3251392178?_ref=p-HP:m-2HK:pi-AB_Carousel_1:i-r0c1:po-1

29 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

No a plain white shirt at lower prices 🐏

Get you. That's simply not going to happen though.  

Even £30 would be too expensive for a plain white shirt with a couple of logos IMO.

On the kit itself I just can't make up my mind. I think it looks alright, I can't complain that there's nothing bespoke about it because of the ram horns, it has the perfect amount of black on it too - just how I like it. It's passes muster on most of my usual standards even if the general style of the kit is just a template shared by other clubs.

Like others I do find the price comparisons funny. We've got the same kit template as Champions League and National League teams. Man City £80, Derby £60, Oldham £50 for essentially the same thing.

Edited by May Contain Nuts

58 minutes ago, angieram said:

They've also introduced an outsize range - not that you'd need one of those! 

I don’t get that. Why not just list them with the main one but go up to the 5XL. Seems a bit harsh to me separating them into their own fatty category.

29 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I want to see what it looks like on fat middle aged blokes (and slim attractive ladies)

The shirt will look exactly the same on both. It's just where the lumps and bumps appear will be different.

No more of this "Swirls" nonsense!  They are Rams Horns.
Anyone who can't see that should hand in their dcfcfans membership, and place themselves squarely in the bin!  👀

I was gonna baulk at the price... but then remembered forking out €105 (from memory?) for that fancy Bob Marley Ajax shirt a couple of years ago, so I'll say no more! 

Even with the sponsor on the front (I'm no fan of sponsor logos in general) it's far from offensive.  Probably a 7/10 for me.  But it's not nice enough for me to part with my dosh, but that's been the case for a good few years now. 
I'll wait to check out the away/third shirts, and also take a closer look at warm-up/training tops, but for now, my wallet's staying closed.   

19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I was gonna baulk at the price... but then remembered forking out €105 (from memory?) for that fancy Bob Marley Ajax shirt a couple of years ago, so I'll say no more! 

I spent £60 in Five Guys recently for 4 of us.

If you think of it as being the price of a burger and chips for a family of 4, it seems cheap 🤣