Season Tickets 24/25

Gaspode

2 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I asked the ticket office as I'm waiting for my first ever season ticket.

They said they will be posted out from 1st August. 

Here is the actual response:

"Thank you for your email.

All new Season Ticket cards will start to be posted out from August 1st.

Kind regards,
George

DCFC Ticket Office presented by SeatGeek
Pride Park Stadium
Pride Park, Derby
DE24 8XL"

I suppose that means it’s anywhere between imminent and the next 48 hours 😎

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Mine & the kids have arrived today. New cards with being in the South Stand upper, hopefully the new card & brightly coloured back means we wont have to show it 100 times a game.

IMG-20240805-WA0000.jpeg

Looks like you will, but it should at least be obvious and you can quickly show it and keep walking. That said, they still check for block don't they, to stop people standing in the wrong one?

55 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Interesting the club is now doing half season tickets, from the beginning of the season. Good idea to suck people in. 

They have been on sale a while now and go off sale at the end of next week, Friday 16th.

What is interesting is they normally start the half season tickets for the second half of the season in the new year.

What they have done with this is to have 11 games in the first half leaving 12 for the second half including Leeds on the 29th of December.

9 minutes ago, Black Country Ram said:

Does anybody know how you 'purchase' an infant ticket on the website? It only seems to give the option of 6-12 as the youngest category.

2 to 5 years old are free but you will have to create an account which you can link to your own account.

Still haven’t got my new ST card, so called the ticket office and was told the last batch of STs was sent out yesterday and should arrive “within the next five days.”  A bit squeaky bum but I’ll try to be patient!