Derby v Peterborough

B4’s Sister

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

Credit to Callum Elder (the man who does actually exist after all) this half. That’s not the first time he’s made a potentially goal saving block, and he’s putting his body on the line at the same time.

Looking at where that appeared to hit him, he might be Callum Younger now! 🫣

12 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Hmm... not sure how that's not a sending off for a second yellow but oh well... GET IN! 🐏

Seems every ref at the moment seems to want to book every and any Rams player and ignore the opposition…

In normal circumstances that would have been a second yellow for the peno but think ref bottles it as didn’t want to send the player off and effectively kill the game… poor decision.

4 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Thought 5 subs was a temporary thing for Covid… I guess it’s here forever 

I thought that was introduced because of players risk of heart attack / death?

1 minute ago, caymanram said:

Seems every ref at the moment seems to want to book every and any Rams player and ignore the opposition…

In normal circumstances that would have been a second yellow for the peno but think ref bottles it as didn’t want to send the player off and effectively kill the game… poor decision.

New EFL ruling.

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

Bird did so well then, the interception, driving up the pitch, if only he’d found the pass 😫

I was screaming at Ward to cut his run to Bird’s left. That’s where the space was and would’ve put him in an excellent position to get the ball or be a decoy.