Pro Warne

Jram

3 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Brilliant Inverurie, i'll try and get that going on the minibus next match. 🎵🐏👍🏿

……….I’m sure you are going to agree with me here, that there’s not enough words 😂 it’s one of them songs they call a little ditty (some might call it something else) I’m sure the boys in the minibus will love waving their baseball bats along to it………….

Right lads back to the classics….…….

“hit him on the head with the baseball bat”……..

Up The Rams 🐏

Some pace being set right now. Based on PPG extrapolated over 46 games 

Pompey - 102

Bolton - 100

Peterborough 87

Derby - 87

Oxford - 87

Stevenage - 85

Barnsley - 82

It won’t stay quite like this but can definitely see high number of points being needed for top 6. Top 7 are way better than the rest, can see Blackpool joining the party maybe Stevenage falling away but who knows. Wigan could still come from the pack but they’re giving themselves a lot to do. 

Going to be wide open and we have as good a chance as anyone. 

Team starting to gel now, some good competition as well, back 4 solid , goalkeeper 1 of the best in the division, would not swap Nelson or cashin for any centre half pairing, Mendez the most dangerous player in the division, another forward and centre mid in Jan, could see us make top 2. Once A Ram Always A Ram. 

9 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Some pace being set right now. Based on PPG extrapolated over 46 games 

Pompey - 102

Bolton - 100

Peterborough 87

Derby - 87

Oxford - 87

Stevenage - 85

Barnsley - 82

It won’t stay quite like this but can definitely see high number of points being needed for top 6. Top 7 are way better than the rest, can see Blackpool joining the party maybe Stevenage falling away but who knows. Wigan could still come from the pack but they’re giving themselves a lot to do. 

Going to be wide open and we have as good a chance as anyone. 

Top two ppg is bound to dip on Monday.

We need to keep the pressure on.

That last gasp Portsmouth equaliser at PPS looks even more of a sickener now.

Edited by MaltRam

Playing better football  now and getting good results. What's not to like? 

January will be key. It looks like Cashin will be going but for a very good fee which we can use to strengthen several positions as well as bring in a replacement for him. Hopefully the disappointments of the summer window in terms of bringing in a quality striker can be addressed. I think if we can get someone good up front plus get JJ fit and keep him for the rest of the season we will be cooking on gas

I think finally settling on a preferred starting 11 and gaining some consistency has helped, less aimless crosses in to the box. Jan window is massive for us, need the firepower upfront and if we lose Cashin then we need to be prepared. Hopefully we can get the loan back for the season if it happens, i'm just hoping we get a good fee.