Final league position forecast

FindernRam

My favourite forecast site Fivethirtyeight.com no longer updates sports data or forecast. I quite liked watching how our predicted final position would change based on their statistical model.

Anybody know of a similar site. I'm not bothered about the individual match forecasts on betting sites.

4 hours ago, FindernRam said:

My favourite forecast site Fivethirtyeight.com no longer updates sports data or forecast. I quite liked watching how our predicted final position would change based on their statistical model.

Anybody know of a similar site. I'm not bothered about the individual match forecasts on betting sites.

I've just googled it and there seems to be one on worldfootball.net

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The future is probably a play off semi-final defeat and I've madey peace with that.

Oh yeah, making peace with a play-off semi-final is child's play.

How does one go about making peace with a play-off final defeat though?

2 minutes ago, jameso said:

Oh yeah, making peace with a play-off semi-final is child's play.

How does one go about making peace with a play-off final defeat though?

The wound is still bleeding for me........why did we not start Bryson? Why didn't bucko deal with it? Why didn't fozzy deal with it? Why did Keogh decide that was his moment to have a Keogh moment?

TBH I'm fine with the villa one, we weren't the better team that day Roos or no Roos.

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

The wound is still bleeding for me........why did we not start Bryson? Why didn't bucko deal with it? Why didn't fozzy deal with it? Why did Keogh decide that was his moment to have a Keogh moment?

TBH I'm fine with the villa one, we weren't the better team that day Roos or no Roos.

Sorry, I should have been more specific: how does one go about making peace with three play-off final defeats?
(I was there for the Leicester one and it took me until about a year ago to be able to watch the goals from that day.)

Edited by jameso
Somehow forgot the QPR defeat! In the deepest darkest recesses of my mind...

3 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Been thinking about this and I've decided we'll be champions. You can thank me in May, though my current calculations show us having things wrapped up by the end of April, so feel free to dive in earlier.

86 x

I’ll take your word for it and avail myself of the 11/2 odds on offer . £50 bet will pay for my season ticket at the early bird price when we are crowned in April . The odds will drop after we beat Cheltenham and move into the top 6 . Cheers

2 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

I’ll take your word for it and avail myself of the 11/2 odds on offer . £50 bet will pay for my season ticket at the early bird price when we are crowned in April . The odds will drop after we beat Cheltenham and move into the top 6 . Cheers

I'll DM you my disclaimer

😱

9 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

And not only did Bucko and then Fozzy not deal with it, we're in the 90th minute against an exhausted team, playing attack against defence. The only way we're not going to win is if we do something stupid in the next few seconds and they score and we don't have time to get back. Just keep the ball and go again in extra time. But instead Bucko decides to attempt a 40 yard a worldie pass, losing possession. Before both he and Fozzy have the chance to lump it into row Z, but for unfathomable reasons are desperate to keep the ball alive, even while risking conceding. The whole thing is perhaps the most brain dead minute of football I've ever witnessed, even before Keogh's miscontrol. 

No, I'm not over it either. The whole future of the club flipping in that sliding doors moment. 

11 hours ago, Comrade 86 said:

Been thinking about this and I've decided we'll be champions. You can thank me in May, though my current calculations show us having things wrapped up by the end of April, so feel free to dive in earlier.

86 x

If we play to the same standard in our remaining fixtures like we did against Blackpool, then yes we will be champions.