Fornah         Bird

Ward             Sibley          Barkhuizen

Waghorn

Vickers

Nyambe      Rooney    Bradley       Elder

Smith       Embleton

NML              Thompson        Washington

John-Jules

Still leaves Loach, Bardell, Robinson, Radcliffe, Hourihane, Brown and Collins to go into the C team.

18 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’m no Mel Morris apologist, the bloke is a very unpleasant 4 letter word as far as I’m concerned. 
And I’m not happy clapping Roy, I admit and have done consistently that there are concerns with Warne’s tactical approach, I look to be objective where I can and consider other people’s opinions, I haven’t nailed my colours to one mast and will insist on dying on that hill unlike some. 
If Warne doesn’t improve things, he goes, we get another manager and I back them, same as I have done since I started supporting the club as a child. I’m not as experienced as some of our fans as I have no control over when I was born and that my first games were in the early 90s where some peoples were in the 60s or 70s. Credit to those of you who’ve stuck at this longer than the rest of us.

I’ve lived through my own issues and as a result I don’t see the need personally to get wound up by things out of my control and I choose to look for positives because it’s a better way for me to be. Sometimes it’s enjoyable to just discuss things objectively about the squad we have or the way we’re playing without it turning into a more spiteful exchange, that’s all I’m ever trying to do on here and as I’ve said before it’s increasingly hard to do so as so many are keen to dig into all the negatives. 

You keep going, Caerphilly Ram. Your posts often lift my spirits when I am feeling down after a bad afternoon. 

But I do try to look at each game/performance objectively, as it comes, rather than with a preconceived agenda.

Not everyone is capable of doing that! 

21 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’ve lived through my own issues and as a result I don’t see the need personally to get wound up by things out of my control and I choose to look for positives because it’s a better way for me to be. Sometimes it’s enjoyable to just discuss things objectively about the squad we have or the way we’re playing without it turning into a more spiteful exchange, that’s all I’m ever trying to do on here and as I’ve said before it’s increasingly hard to do so as so many are keen to dig into all the negatives. 

You mention spiteful exchange, where have I done that? You first bought personal comments up. How you react and see a football match and the importance of the team is not the same for everyone. I would prefer you to block me than constantly tell me I'm miserable, thanks mate.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

You keep going, Caerphilly Ram. Your posts often lift my spirits when I am feeling down after a bad afternoon. 

But I do try to look at each game/performance objectively, as it comes, rather than with a preconceived agenda.

Not everyone is capable of doing that! 

Objectivity is impossible, everyone is subjective. I have never asked Caerphilly Ram to stop posting and have only replied to his comments about how he perceives my comments. I'm happy for you that his comments brighten your day. #COYR

Home (4231): Wildsmith - Ward Nelson Cashin Elder - Fornah Bird - NML Sibley Barkhuizen - Waghorn

Subs - Vickers Forsyth Wilson Hourihane Smith TJJ Washington (Bradley, Nyambe, Rooney, Thompson & Collins missing out)

Away (433/4231): Wildsmith - Nyambe Nelson Bradley Forsyth - Fornah Smith Embleton - NML Washington  Waghorn

Subs - Vickers Cashin Ward Hourihane Bird Sibley TJJ (Elder, Wilson, Rooney, Thompson & Collins missing out)

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Not missing Knight? This is Knight who is getting MoM performances for Ireland and Bristol City (5th in Championship)? 😄

Not even sure who has replaced Roberts tbh.

Wildsmith

Ward Nelson Cashin Fozzy

Bird Fornah Hourihane

NML Sibley Waghorn

Don’t think Ward is an out and out right back and as much as I love Sibbo don’t see him as a striker 🤔

My main thoughts are that we've now got some really good wingbacks. Are they any good at right back\left back. Like doherty when he joined tottenham , couldnt play right back to save his life but played wing back really well. From years previous waghorn isnt the best up there on his own. he needs to be next to someone like collins or sat behind em in a vydra role. im intrigued to see what will happen. Abit of confidence and good results and i think we'll be laughing. Since iv followed derby 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1 has always been our best formation and i think we've performed much better in the short stints we've played them formations under warne.

With a fully fit squad warnes got quite a job on his hands. Could spend a while pondering his best midfield. Just praying he gives up trying to put barks or mendez laing in a wingback position haha. Id also be interested to see barks in a vydra role. i think hes wasted on the wings. In pre season when we first got him he looked really sharp.

Edited by CodnorRam

Wildsmith

Nyambe        Bradley         Cashin

Wilson                   Fornah                   Elder

Sibley          Bird        Barkhuizen

Waghorn

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

You mention spiteful exchange, where have I done that? You first bought personal comments up. How you react and see a football match and the importance of the team is not the same for everyone. I would prefer you to block me than constantly tell me I'm miserable, thanks mate.

I was speaking in general terms about spiteful exchanges across the whole forum, I only once told you you were miserable, though I admit to saying it feels constant. 
I’ve no interested in blocking you, you replied to my post in which I’d expressed an opinion that the attributes Knight offered us are still present in the squad in a way that came across as dismissive of that opinion and including a couple of emojis, the intent of which only you know for sure but I assume was to invalidate or ridicule my point.

As I said, I’m not looking for an argument, you don’t agree with my opinion on the squads ability to cope without Knight, fair enough.

EDIT - and I apologise for saying have a day off and that you’re miserable, each to their own, I was hangry when I posted 😂 

Edited by Caerphilly Ram
Added apology

Wildsmith

Wilson       Nelson       Cashin       Forsyth

Fornah         Bird

NML.            Sibley          John Jules

Waghorn

Vickers, Ward, Elder, Embleton, Barks, Washington, Collins 

54 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

you replied to my post in which I’d expressed an opinion that the attributes Knight offered us are still present in the squad in a way that came across as dismissive of that opinion and including a couple of emojis, the intent of which only you know for sure but I assume was to invalidate or ridicule my point.

They were present in the squad anyway, just not all in one player. It seemed a point that was made for what reason in an 'our best 11 thread' when he no longer plays for us? So as I couldn't see the validity of your assertation I tried to let you see that. Knight had/has the attributes of 3 midfielders engine/goal-scorer/passing we can't sneak another two players in the 11 although Magicman has tried for 12.

I care not if you disagree with me, I'm fine with you agreeing with me. I'm not fine about personal comments.

Edited by RoyMac5

20 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wildsmith

Ward   Nelson   Cashin   Forsyth

Bird   Thompson

Mendez-Laing   Sibley   Barkhuizen

Waghorn

Subs: Nyambe, Elder, Smith, Hourihane, Washington, John-Jules, Collins

Reserve: Vickers, Loach, Wilson, Rooney, Bradley, Fornah, DRobinson, DBrown

No place for Embleton?

19 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Wildsmith

Ward   Nelson   Cashin   Forsyth

Bird   Thompson

Mendez-Laing   Sibley   Barkhuizen

Waghorn

Subs: Nyambe, Elder, Smith, Hourihane, Washington, John-Jules, Collins

Reserve: Vickers, Loach, Wilson, Rooney, Bradley, Fornah, DRobinson, DBrown

No Radcliffe, not even at CB?

Wildsmith

Nyambe   Nelson   Cashin   Forsyth

Wilson       Fornah  Bird   Sibley

Barkhuizen      Waghorn

Pick people who can play football (Nelson gets in as long as he passes to someone who can play the game)

Subs: Bradley, Smith, Hourihane, Thompson, NML, John-Jules, Collins

Reserve: Vickers, Ward, Rooney, Elder, Embleton, DRobinson, DBrown

Not sure if we’re allowed not to have a keeper on the bench but if we aren’t I would reluctantly drop Smith.

He could probably stay though because the chances of a fully-fit squad are virtually zilch.