Derby coming for you Bolton

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

Well this is message t is the fans currently over 2k going let's get all of upper stand sold out. Let's make even louder than it was on saturday. A sea of black and white let's invade Bolton on Saturday lets help the Lads claim on top table and stay there.

Should you be doing any invading with that foot of yours? 

2 hours ago, mozza said:

This seems like a rallying call for Bolton, well they are struggling lately..

You’re right mozza we are struggling after a very bright start. No Santos, no midfield, defence leaking goals it’s a real puzzle. On the plus side though Dion Charles is on fire at the moment and Adeboyejo is improving so if we can get the service right at least we can score. You on the other hand have picked up recently and seem to be hitting form so it should be a cracking game on Saturday with maybe a few goals in it? I still think we’ll both be there or thereabouts at the end of the season so Saturday could be an important pointer.

2 minutes ago, Warren Blufitt said:

You’re right mozza we are struggling after a very bright start. No Santos, no midfield, defence leaking goals it’s a real puzzle. On the plus side though Dion Charles is on fire at the moment and Adeboyejo is improving so if we can get the service right at least we can score. You on the other hand have picked up recently and seem to be hitting form so it should be a cracking game on Saturday with maybe a few goals in it? I still think we’ll both be there or thereabouts at the end of the season so Saturday could be an important pointer.

This probably belongs in the match thread so apologies to the mods.

Interesting, cheers for that. As for us, well I honestly don't know what to expect. Like many League 1 teams it's been a real mixed bag. We've looked really ropey in some games and yet we also managed to blow Peterborough away in 16 minutes last weekend. Warne seem to want to play a system that doesn't seem to work with these players and we look very vulnerable (3 at the back). Teams seem to just stroll through our midfield at will, but whenever we've abandoned that system we seem to look more effective. Looking at the squad before the season started we all thought defence would be solid but we'd struggle to score.. shows what we know !

The squad is paper thin though with injuries plus quite a small squad to start with, so not that much in the way options off the bench. Signed a couple of players before the last game so hopefully that's been addressed in part.

Honestly, no idea as to the scoreline. We might beat you or we might get a hammering, it's that kind of season so far !

3 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

This probably belongs in the match thread so apologies to the mods.

Interesting, cheers for that. As for us, well I honestly don't know what to expect. Like many League 1 teams it's been a real mixed bag. We've looked really ropey in some games and yet we also managed to blow Peterborough away in 16 minutes last weekend. Warne seem to want to play a system that doesn't seem to work with these players and we look very vulnerable (3 at the back). Teams seem to just stroll through our midfield at will, but whenever we've abandoned that system we seem to look more effective. Looking at the squad before the season started we all thought defence would be solid but we'd struggle to score.. shows what we know !

The squad is paper thin though with injuries plus quite a small squad to start with, so not that much in the way options off the bench. Signed a couple of players before the last game so hopefully that's been addressed in part.

Honestly, no idea as to the scoreline. We might beat you or we might get a hammering, it's that kind of season so far !

Well it’s early days yet Alty and we probably need to see where we both are after 10 to 12 games to really get any idea but we do both have quality in our squads so over a season that should tell. Like you I have absolutely no idea what the score will be on Saturday because for us I just don’t know which team will turn up the Wigan one or the Cheltenham one? Obviously I’m hoping it’s the Cheltenham one but who knows? 🥴