Tyreece John-Jules

McMuffin

I would love us to sign him. I’ve said elsewhere that I think he’s really good. 

Somethin in the way Warne discussed him in interviews late last season makes me think it’s a non-starter for the club unfortunately 

7 hours ago, Jram said:

I would love us to sign him. I’ve said elsewhere that I think he’s really good. 

Somethin in the way Warne discussed him in interviews late last season makes me think it’s a non-starter for the club unfortunately 

What did Paul Warne say about TJJ?

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

What did Paul Warne say about TJJ?

Nothing specific tbf. Just inferred that his disappointment when he got injured that last time went beyond mere disappointment at losing the asset for the rest of the season and partly because it made their mind up re not offering him a contract.

He was also named on the released list I think which makes me think there’s no negotiation to be had 

It's a hindsight deal. If we offer him a deal and he gets another long term injury everyone will jump on the club and management as we knew his injury history.

However, if and it's a huge if he gets fit, stays fit and plays regularly he could be a huge player for a club at our level. If we don't offer him a deal and he goes to another championship club, stays fit and bangs a load of goals in everyone will jump on the club and management saying we should have signed him.

It's the toss of a coin.

If it was me and the wages were right I would give him a chance as part of  a team of four strikers in the squad.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Don't think he even stood out at League One level, so seen nothing to suggest he would be able to cut it in The Championship. 

With his injury record it's a no from me.

Would definitely need to be minimum wage with bonuses for actual playing time ! 

On 08/06/2024 at 22:57, Jram said:

He was also named on the released list I think which makes me think there’s no negotiation to be had 

As was Ebou Adams and Max Bird - they weren't our players so were always going to be listed as "leaving".