The Paul Warne Poll

Day

The Paul Warne Poll  

612 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Well it’s not Dutch Total Football or Rosenior build up slow who I liked but could see limitations in. 
It is Div 1. Explain to me how Wigan beat Bolton 0-4 last week and we lost 1-2 to them. 

Of course, against us Wigan scored two to our one. When they played Bolton they scored four goals and Bolton didn’t score any. 🤷🏽

I can’t see the relevance but does that help?

3 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Of course, against us Wigan scored two to our one. When they played Bolton they scored four goals and Bolton didn’t score any. 🤷🏽

I just think people are massively overreacting that’s all. 

12 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

You were suggesting that people cannot have formed an opinion already.

My opinion is for what it’s worth.  We have started less than ideally but I’m not giving up on the Team or Warne and the coaching staff.  I voted review at end of the season but even then if it wasn’t a favourable review it would cost Derby a lot of money to change the coaching team

I am looking forward not backwards so let’s see how it goes. 
You want Warne gone I believe I certainty don’t. 
Clowes appointed Warne and none of us know yet whether it will be the right decision or not. 
I am in Doncaster at the minute near their Stadium at Lakeside.  Lower Div than Derby. 
I haven’t given up on any players but I’m disappointed about Bird and Wilson and Ward injuries. 
Glad to see the new players arrive today and going to Peterborough tomorrow and U21s tonight at PP. 

Respect your views Roy but don’t always agree as I don’t with others on here but this is a forum for views 

Up the Rams 

Edited by Curtains
Spelling

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

My opinion is for what it’s worth.  We have started less than ideally but I’m not giving up on the Team or Warne and the coaching staff.  I voted review at end of the season but even then if it wasn’t a favourable review it would cost Derby a lot of money to change the coaching team

I am looking forward not backwards so let’s see how it goes. 
Yo want Warne gone I believe I certain don’t. 
Clowes appointed Warne and none of us know yet whether it will be the right decision or not. 
I am in Doncaster at the minute near their Stadium at Lakeside.  
I haven’t given up on any players but I’m disappointed about Bird and Wilson and Ward injuries. 
Glad to see the new players arrive today and going to Peterborough tomorrow and U21s tonight at PP. 

Respect your views Roy but don’t always Agree as I don’t with other on here but this is a forum for views 

Up the Rams 

There wasn't a choice I was totally happy to vote. As I had to make one (well you know, play the game) I chose get rid now. I've said I'd probably preferred holding off until October internationals. 

We have a good squad, we should do well. If we don't that will be down to Warne, not the budget or the EFL.

Come on You Rams! 

33 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Football is a Funny old game lol

13 minutes ago, MarsdenRam said:

So there you are, the Warne Outers are less than a quarter on here.

The headbangers.

Or 53% want to sack him, are peed off or want to review his position during the season. It depends how you write and interpret the questions.  

2 minutes ago, sage said:

Or 53% want to sack him, are peed off or want to review his position during the season. It depends how you write and interpret the questions.  

Do you believe that's a true interpretation though?

The fact is pretty much any manager is a 10-match horror run away from 'having his position reviewed' - that's how I'd interpret it.

Maybe a quarter are close to being (prematurely) impatient, a half are (sensibly) thinking its early days let's see how the season goes, and the other quarter are saying they are very happy and just wanting stability (and would probably waiver if he lost most of his next 10 games).

Could all be said for a large proportion of clubs really.

4 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Do you believe that's a true interpretation though?

The fact is pretty much any manager is a 10-match horror run away from 'having his position reviewed' - that's how I'd interpret it.

Maybe a quarter are close to being (prematurely) impatient, a half are (sensibly) thinking its early days let's see how the season goes, and the other quarter are saying they are very happy and just wanting stability (and would probably waiver if he lost most of his next 10 games).

Could all be said for a large proportion of clubs really.

What is means is, it is open to interpretation and people should stop lording it over others with different opinions, especially whilst results are so opaque. 

2 minutes ago, sage said:

What is means is, it is open to interpretation and people should stop lording it over others with different opinions, especially whilst results are so opaque. 

Suppose - but if it was '75% he needs to leave now' would that not be used to bash anyone supportive of Warne...

And furthermore, if that WAS the result, would you personally not feel uncomfortable about it?

If the majority of the fanbase were openly wanting him out on the basis of not that much aside from a lot of early season moaning about 'ugly football',  supposition about certain player's feelings and hasty analysis of new players after a couple of games. 

Obviously if we lose 5 or 6 games and the football doesn't improve then the fanbase will shift massively that's inevitable- just feels very early to be as set in their thinking as some fans appear.