3 home games..

MackworthRamIsGod

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

3 defeats...when was the last time we made that kind of start?

A couple more and id magine it could be some kind of club record, something to aim for I suppose.

Don't despair, better days are ahead (next season).

Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Can’t you just comment on one of the other existing threads of a similar ilk without starting another one?

On 15/08/2023 at 21:50, MackworthRamIsGod said:

A couple more and id magine it could be some kind of club record, something to aim for I suppose.

Not sure what's more weird.

The almost celebratory wording of the post, or the gif that appears to intimate there is some sort of enjoyment to be had by the poster.

Hey, I'm all for chillin' out, having a laugh, and not "letting the football get me down", and I'm a big fan of inappropriate throw away one liners being thrown into the mix (of an existing thread), but to start a completely new thread to seemingly celebrate our poor start with such joyous gusto just doesn't make sense, given the surroundings.  

Like I say... weird... given the assumption that the poster is a Rams fan, on a Rams forum.

On 15/08/2023 at 21:50, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well if we're doing stats when was the last time we won 1 game in 9 played at home? Other than the Prem/Jewell debacle? I was surprised by that info and also surprised more weren't bothered by what's happened to Fortress PP?

Edited by RoyMac5

Just now, MadAmster said:

No, games. As stated in the post of mine you quoted. No harm in widening the scope of a discussion... it happens in life so why not online?

Was just wondering, not 'questioning'. I've wiped most of last season from my mind as League 1 is horrible. But we'll always have Didzy! 😍🐏