Premier League - 23/24 Season

Day

9 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Palace stay up every year but they offer nothing. I’d be bored stiff if I was a supporter of theirs.

Forest seem to be aspiring to be them too.

I honestly don’t see the clamor to be a 17th - 13th PL club. You lose 50% of the time, you have a big negative GD, you get battered by the top clubs, you uncomfortably cling on to every victory, your best players will just get poached every year, you largely play crap football and half of your games are moved away from the Saturday 3pm kick off time.

Most clubs are really just bit-part players in the top 6 narrative in the premier league.

I don't think I've paid any notice to Bournemouth this season until today. Same with Brentford.

Quite possibly the worst referee I've seen in 45 years of following the Rams has been appointed to take charge of his first PL match later this month (yes, even worse than Atwell which I didn't believe was possible).

Sam Allison was the idiot who was in charge when we lost at home to Port Vale last season - the guy doing VAR is going to be busy.

Edited by Wolfie20

17 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Quite possibly the worst referee I've seen in 45 years of following the Rams has been appointed to take charge of his first PL match later this month (yes, even worse than Atwell which I didn't believe was possible).

Sam Allison was the idiot who was in charge when we lost at home to Port Vale last season - the guy doing VAR is going to be busy.

You didn’t go to Bolton then.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

I'm not really sure how it can happen.  I'd expect him to be ref in Division 5 Taverns league by now.    He had some stiff opposition last year mind but he was the worst.  Shrewsbury was a bad one, as were the away refs at Wednesday and Bristol.

37 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Come on Luton, Burnley and Sheffield Utd, let’s make these Red Dogs sweat

Yep, I was hoping one might beat our record, but it looks like that’s unlikely, so now I’m only interested in seeing them close ground in Forest. Would be f****** hilarious if Forest got relegated in the weakest premier league in living memory (certainly down the bottom end).