23/24 MINIMUM Expectations

Day

23/24 MINIMUM Expectations  

264 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Day said:

You're not the only one, @maxjam has just joined @Red_Dawn who last summer said avoid relegation.

Well we smashed that.

I went for mid table. Smashed that also.  

Its a bit late to vote properly now!  If I hadn't been messing around I would have voted for play-offs last August, I thought we were missing a main striker and midfield creativity.  

It will be interesting to see what everyones opinions are for next season once we've assembled our squad.  

6 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Its a bit late to vote properly now!  If I hadn't been messing around I would have voted for play-offs last August, I thought we were missing a main striker and midfield creativity.  

It will be interesting to see what everyones opinions are for next season once we've assembled our squad.  

At the time of the poll, no players had been signed, even Jason Knight was still here. 

6 minutes ago, Day said:

At the time of the poll, no players had been signed, even Jason Knight was still here. 

Ah right lol, on the basis of that when the 24/25 poll opens I'm gonna vote Champions based on the signings I made for Derby in FM24 😛