Titanic Sub missing

Stive Pesley

44 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

That'd be the easy way out.. 

Stick him in the the council ground for half a season, then in the south stand for the other half. With drawing pins under his foreskin.

See how he fares.... 

Are we allowed to shoe him in the knackers while they're in there.  £5 a time.  All proceeds to a new striker.  We'll have Haaland by the end of the day.

49 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

That'd be the easy way out.. 

Stick him in the the council ground for half a season, then in the south stand for the other half. With drawing pins under his foreskin.

See how he fares.... 

Drawing pins under his foreskin 😂 You West Country boys have moved up from kicking each others shins obviously.

On 23/06/2023 at 23:08, Archied said:

The issue on reporting balance has similarities with the Mcann case , is it money? Is it the link to titanic ?

Definitely the Titanic in this case I’d say, as well as the backstory around the issues with the sub. It’s a naturally intriguing tragedy. 

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

This was a sub that was designed to go to that depth. The lights would probably not survive the pressure but it looks a bit more substantial than t'other one.

Screen Shot 2023-06-26 at 23.52.27.png

A sphere is the strongest structure when subjected to - and resisting - external pressure.

The pressure acting upon the submarine at 3800m below sea level is approximately 490 times that which we experience at sea level.

On 23/06/2023 at 16:29, sage said:

I was just looking for the thread about the 600 dead poor migrants in the recent boat tragedy, but couldn't find it, so I thought I'd post it in here instead. 

Wouldn't it have been just as easy to create a thread to discuss it?