New Venture - New Pub

rynny

7 hours ago, Scott129 said:

Our match-going group do a different pub before every home game, so we'll definitely add it to the list.

Best of luck 👍

6 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Good luck mate, will pop in when I’m up that way sometime

Brilliant thank you 🙂

53 minutes ago, cstand said:

Have you thought about pre match minibus to Derby games and back to your pub. 
Stick on bit of grub get the punters in before after the game?

A minibus is something we have thought about, need to gauge interest to see if it will be worthwhile.

On 16/06/2023 at 14:07, rynny said:

As a few of you know, I had been working at The Waterfall for quite a while, however, I have decided to open up a pub of my own. 

We've spent the past 10 weeks or so cleaning, redecorating, cleaning again, getting the place ready, to say it has been stressful is a complete understatement, and I'm sure my wife and business partners have been ready for killing me 😂

Anyway I imagine that a few will know the venue, it is Maypole Inn on Brook Street in the West End. 

We have opened up this week, and it would be good to see any of you that fancy a drink, have a chat and it would be nice to put some more faces to user names.

If you want to have a look at our social media pages, check out what deals we have on etc then they are below;

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100092567867085

https://instagram.com/maypole.derby?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Hopefully see some of you soon 🙂

Best of luck Rynny, I'll get the Utch lot to call in during the new season. 

Best of British (allowed to say that these days… well I just did) , back from Stockport Beer Fest first night and may I recommend this wonderful brewery (no affiliation) . absolutely gorgeous. Big Bog from Liverpool best I’ve had in a long time