Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

Evening all - apologies if this is not allowed, but here goes.   Mate got me a Wycombe ticket but turns it it clashes with my walking football Cup Semi Final.   So I'm in turmoil as I haven't been played in a semi-final since about 1998, when I was still playing 11 a side.   Hence I'm swaying on the side of sacking off Wycombe and playing.   So I have a ticket available.   I've messaged my mate to get the details, but will be at the game on Friday if anyone is interested.   Single ticket - not sure where but was one of the last few that went to ST holders.

Cheers! 

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Tickets on sale for Cambridge at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for 10+ members.

Only 430 tickets remain from the total allocation.

Too many muppets on X requesting other people's memberships to buy tickets. There's a system for a reason! 

Edited by angieram

16 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Only 346 left for Cambridge now.

Sold out in less than three minutes.

Some will come back up after people have held them but I don’t think they will last long.

I really hope the club are monitoring the regulars on Social Media that have sold tickets throughout the last two seasons to get in the highest points category and they are stripped of their memberships

3 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

First one thing season not managed to get a ticket they soon went 

Keep checking for the next half hour or so, some will come back.

Also they are unreserved so it doesn’t matter about buying seats together.

6 hours ago, AGR said:

I really hope the club are monitoring the regulars on Social Media that have sold tickets throughout the last two seasons to get in the highest points category and they are stripped of their memberships

They should do what Leeds do, they randomly select members who have to collect the ticket at the away ground and provide ID when they collect it.

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

They should do what Leeds do, they randomly select members who have to collect the ticket at the away ground and provide ID when they collect it.

I'd say that was a good idea. But ya know, it's Leeds, so it's not.

9 minutes ago, rammieib said:

If the tickets are actually unreserved in a sold out away end, this is a nightmare!

They did this last season. There are more seats than they sell. They herded most of us into the middle then all the last minute arrivals got put in the two blocks at each end of the stand, which weren't open earlier on. It's because they can't be arsed to steward it properly. 

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Cambridge home tickets on general sale this morning. Not sure if existing account etc needed

Yep , need to have an account opened before 14/02/24

3 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Cambridge home tickets on general sale this morning. Not sure if existing account etc needed

They will only sell tickets for our match if you have a previous purchase history not just an account.