Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

20 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I had to smile about the ‘buy tickets at the front’ advice, clubs very often don’t sell the first one or two rows, I guess the thinking it’s if you’re going to run on to the pitch it’s harder if you have to climb over seats to get there.

So fans buy tickets at “ the front “ expecting to be at the front.

Unfortunately we’re a big fish in a small pond in this league where they don’t often have sellout away ends, so when we have took all the seats offered to us clubs invariably cash in by releasing the front rows often to people that have decided that they wish to stand, regardless.

It’s happened on numerous occasions in the last couple of seasons.

Just to illustrate my point, both Wycombe and Portsmouth released front row seats this morning.

So 15 + members bought what they assumed to be front row tickets at both Wycombe and Portsmouth and could now potentially have someone who hasn’t been to an away game all season standing in front of them.

IMG_0227.png

IMG_0228.png

Just now, Foreveram said:

Just to illustrate my point, both Wycombe and Portsmouth released front row seats this morning.

So 15 + members bought what they assumed to be front row tickets at both Wycombe and Portsmouth and could now potentially have someone who hasn’t been to an away game all season standing in front of them.

IMG_0227.png

IMG_0228.png

This. It's just plain stupid. I have raised with SLO on numerous occasions.

"It's out of our hands" is always the reply I get. Aaarggh! 

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

It was right across the front row at both grounds, Portsmouth classing them as restricted view.

30 minutes ago, angieram said:

Unfortunately it is, with away clubs mostly dictating the sales of tickets, e.g. order of blocks released. I agree it is a bit silly though.

5 minutes ago, Beetle said:

I can't get through to the ticket office and cannot buy a seat via the website. Season ticket holders, away membership and went to 5+ last year. It's a joke.

The website is an absolute mess and makes it very difficult to buy tickets either at home or away. It definitely needs sorting in time for next season to make it more functional. 

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

The website is an absolute mess and makes it very difficult to buy tickets either at home or away. It definitely needs sorting in time for next season to make it more functional. 

@Beetle I have to say, that apart from the usual mad rush when tickets are first released for my category, I don't remember having any problems.

Although I'm not going, I've just taken a look at buying a ticket for Wycombe and, although there was only one seat available 😀, I didn't have a problem. (NB, I didn't actually select the seat)

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

@Beetle I have to say, that apart from the usual mad rush when tickets are first released for my category, I don't remember having any problems.

Although I'm not going, I've just taken a look at buying a ticket for Wycombe and, although there was only one seat available 😀, I didn't have a problem. (NB, I didn't actually select the seat)

It might just be my browser but i frequently find 'no events available' on the tickets section.

37 minutes ago, Beetle said:

I've tried laptop in on edge, Firefox, phone on chrome and Google. Buy button is greyed out and it states soon on sale on the left.

Last week somebody said something about clearing the cache on a PC and then trying again?

2 hours ago, WystonRam said:

Unfortunately it is, with away clubs mostly dictating the sales of tickets, e.g. order of blocks released. I agree it is a bit silly though.

Dear away team,

Many thanks for your recent allocation of tickets for your away area for our upcoming game.
Just to advise that in order for us to treat our fans with due consideration and fairness, any further tickets allocated to us (by you) at a later date, that happen to be directly in front of those already allocated to us, will be returned unsold.

Yours sincerely
TOM
(Ticket Office Massiv.)

#sorted

3 hours ago, Foreveram said:

IMG_0227.png

IMG_0228.png

Cheers @Siri  👀

On 15/03/2024 at 14:07, WA_Ram said:

I'm hoping someone can help. I'm travelling over from Perth, Australia and I'm on the look out for two tickets to the Portsmouth game. I'm a former season ticket holder but obviously don't have any current memberships. I don't fancy my chances of waiting until tickets are on general sale. If anyone can help, please get in touch. 

Did you get sorted with these WA Ram?

3 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

It might just be my browser but i frequently find 'no events available' on the tickets section.

I’ve found the font and display (since recent changes ? ) is very small and hard to navigate, im using safari and it used to be ok🤷🏻‍♂️