Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

Barnsley tickets have gone on sale this morning to 15+ members.

Even though they know we are going to sell as many tickets as they give us they have at the moment only opened up the top half of the stand excluding the two end blocks.

It does mean however that anyone wanting to be high up and central will get first choice, which is bad news for me personally as I am waiting for the all members category so I can take my son and grandson.

Incidentally, the tickets for all members go on sale on Monday morning when hopefully I’ll be halfway to Exeter.

Not easy being a superfan 😂

Barnsley tickets on sale to all members at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for all members.

Currently 463 tickets available.

Hopefully they will open more of stand currently unavailable in the morning, hoping to get my three.

32 minutes ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Went to PP this morning got there at 9.50AM, 5 tickets purchased, looking forward to an away day, hope we do better than last season. 

I don’t think we’ve won there in any of our last four league games. this year will be different. 🤞

Seriously though, I guess I’d take a draw right now PROVIDED we win tomorrow and on Saturday.

16 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Just looking at the new South stand at Bristol Rovers for away fans, while anything is an improvement on “ the tent”, PILLARS in a new stand.

IMG_0211.png

No wonder Chris Martin's been knocking them in recently - he's got two goals to go at!

16 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Just looking at the new South stand at Bristol Rovers for away fans, while anything is an improvement on “ the tent”, PILLARS in a new stand.

Do we think Rovers will make it to General sale? Got a mate who lives local in Bristol I'd like to grab a seat with

9 minutes ago, DanzoTheRamzo said:

Do we think Rovers will make it to General sale? Got a mate who lives local in Bristol I'd like to grab a seat with

I would very much doubt it unfortunately.  It does seem possible to buy home tickets though if interested.

Edited by NottsRam

2 hours ago, DanzoTheRamzo said:

I don’t know the numbers yet cos they haven’t played anyone with a decent away following since they opened the new stand but I seriously doubt it on a Saturday.

23 hours ago, Foreveram said:

IMG_0211.png

Shocking in this day and age that a stand with restricted view seats is still built.

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Shocking in this day and age that a stand with restricted view seats is still built.

Presumably they had it built on the cheap and if it’s specifically for away fans they’re not too bothered about a few seats with restricted views. 

Said it many times but if they know we are going to sell out, and Barnsley do know because they stated it, why don’t they just open up the lot🤷🏻‍♂️

They opened up another block of 250 and it’s gone in minutes.

By the time I’ve finished typing this it’s probably sold out again.😂

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Said it many times but if they know we are going to sell out, and Barnsley do know because they stated it, why don’t they just open up the lot🤷🏻‍♂️

They opened up another block of 250 and it’s gone in minutes.

By the time I’ve finished typing this it’s probably sold out again.😂

I agree with you 100%. I can only assume its because they don't want to commit to the Policing numbers, stewards, ticket printing and so on but yes, when its fairly obvious a club will sell its allocation out - why they don't do it from the beginning is confusing to me as well.