Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

On 04/01/2024 at 09:46, Mucker1884 said:

Dear DCFC Ticket Office in association with Seat Geek,

I write to enquire as to whether the rumours are true, that anyone* without an away membership, and hasn't been away since that jumpy day in Blackpool, can get a free upgrade to the top of the priority list for an away game, if the game falls on their birthday, and is played in Lincolnshire?

Oh... and one for the missus too, if that's not too cheeky!

PS:
It's Steve Bloomer's birthday too.  Maybe that would sway things in my favour?
Have a think, Yeah?

Many thanks, in anticipation.

Regards
dcfc birthday boy

*Not just anyone... but a long standing STH, no less.

#Pretty please

2 x Tickets secured for the Lincoln game, with massive thanks to one of our own off here*, who I met for the first time before last night's game, to complete the transaction.
Was great to meet up with you buddy, and a genuine thanks for going out of your way to secure the tickets for me. 👍
Just hope the players give me... and Steve Bloomer... a happy smiley birthday evening, come Saturday!  🐏

*I won't name the poster, as there are some on here... understandably so... that prefer the official route of names on waiting lists, and not queue jumping by non-away members, so if there's any flak, aim that in my direction, not the kind and generous soul who helped out a stranger in the name of Ramcamaraderie. 🐏🍻

See you all in Lincoln!  Hoorah!  😄🐏

d2935b75-4049-4436-ad04-6d90d6241240.thumb.jpeg.5e3397106104b8f797eb6ffa681b64e6.jpeg
I’ve got every sympathy with Reading’s plight and would normally support any protest against their owner, but I’ll be extremely narked if I’ve driven down on a Tuesday night during my busiest time at work and the game’s called off. It’s making me seriously think about not going.

33 minutes ago, Kinder said:

d2935b75-4049-4436-ad04-6d90d6241240.thumb.jpeg.5e3397106104b8f797eb6ffa681b64e6.jpeg
I’ve got every sympathy with Reading’s plight and would normally support any protest against their owner, but I’ll be extremely narked if I’ve driven down on a Tuesday night during my busiest time at work and the game’s called off. It’s making me seriously think about not going.

I’m thinking the same unfortunately 😢limit my loss to just the ticket cost and not £50+ in fuel and the 6+ round trip and food. 

14 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Charlton tickets on sale at 10 o’clock tomorrow morning for 10+ members.

1,211 tickets available with more blocks to open up.

Reading tickets available on general sale.

Do you know how many more blocks are left to be open? We’re 15+ but waiting till Saturday to get them all at 5+ but don’t want them to sell out

7 minutes ago, Topram said:

Do you know how many more blocks are left to be open? We’re 15+ but waiting till Saturday to get them all at 5+ but don’t want them to sell out

Still all the upper tier of the stand, 5 blocks, plus 950 still in the lower tier.

They won’t sell out to members only.

Mine arrived in the post this morning.

2 hours ago, AGR said:

Any idea how many we’ve sold for Reading so far? 

I wouldn’t like to speculate as they released tickets a few hundred at a time as they were sold plus the family area is not sold online,only at the ticket office or by phone.

Just under 3,000 full allocation.

Hope we get to see 90+ minutes of football.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

I wouldn’t like to speculate as they released tickets a few hundred at a time as they were sold plus the family area is not sold online,only at the ticket office or by phone.

Just under 3,000 full allocation.

Hope we get to see 90+ minutes of football.

If it was to be abandoned,  does anybody know if the tickets would be valid for the replay of the game?

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

IMG_0202.png

So, if I’m reading it correctly, 50% off the price of the rearranged match if the game is abandoned after kick off and the club isn’t liable for any costs incurred by supporters.

I imagine Port Vale fans are well chuffed with that. They can go to the replay for half price but it will cost them their travel costs again. Nice one Reading fans. I’m all for solidarity against the EFL and unsuitable owners but not at the expense of supporters of other clubs.

Edited by Tamworthram

9 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

So, if I’m reading it correctly, 50% off the price of the rearranged match if the game is abandoned after kick off and the club isn’t liable for any costs incurred by supporters.

I imagine Port Vale fans are well chuffed with that. They can go to the replay for half price but it will cost them their travel costs again. Nice one Reading fans. I’m all for solidarity against the EFL and unsuitable owners but not at the expense of supporters of other clubs.

I heard on the local radio that Reading fans have donated several thousand pounds to the building of the John Rudge statue at Port Vale, which is a nice gesture. Maybe they'll be as kind to us if our game is called off.

13 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I heard on the local radio that Reading fans have donated several thousand pounds to the building of the John Rudge statue at Port Vale, which is a nice gesture. Maybe they'll be as kind to us if our game is called off.

That's very generous of them, and I don't like to seem ungrateful, but I don't think we want a statue of John Rudge at Derby, do we?

👀

1 hour ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Reasonable gesture but doesn’t alter the fact that if a PV fan wants to watch the game completed (and went to the abandoned game) it will cost them 2 x travel costs plus 1.5 x ticket price. 

As @Mucker1884 jokingly asked, do we want a statue?